Page 63 of 376 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: LE UOF Video thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Witness video of San Diego murderer getting burned down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
    I'd buy em a beer.

Looking at the distances involved from Ofc to suspect, it made me wonder what shotgun load they use?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Obviously the video does not show what occurred once the camera clipped off the officer's chest but you either go hands on or don't. There is no in between.

It's too bad the vid is now unavailable. When I watched it previously, it seemed cringy to me. Like you said, he seemed either unconfident or unsure about going hands on.

Re: use of taser, that one would land me in hot water at my dept. after our policy was revised post Armstrong v Village of Pinehurst.

https://www.badgecameras.com/subway-knife/

AMC, got any other input on this?

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    https://www.badgecameras.com/subway-knife/

AMC, got any other input on this?
    Only that the same Officer was involved in our last OIS a couple of months ago. Poor kid is drawing the short straw for sure. That said, this one seems pretty cut and dried. Though at the "Town hall" meeting, which our department holds in the neighborhood after any OIS, a "Community Member" asked why the officer didn't just "pistol whip" the guy instead of "shooting him to death". The crowd pretty much agreed with the guy, apparently. I gotta think our new Chief is constantly asking himself what he's gotten himself into.
    ETA: By the way...how's Texas working out?
    Last edited by AMC; 05-18-2017 at 03:47 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Only that the same Officer was involved in our last OIS a couple of months ago. Poor kid is drawing the short straw for sure. That said, this one seems pretty cut and dried. Though at the "Town hall" meeting, which our department holds in the neighborhood after any OIS, a "Community Member" asked why the officer didn't just "pistol whip" the guy instead of "shooting him to death". The crowd pretty much agreed with the guy, apparently. I gotta think our new Chief is constantly asking himself what he's gotten himself into.
    Texas is the place to be. Except I fear it will go the way of California one day. Due to all the leftist morons graduating college, the influx of people fleeing California, and illegal immigration.

My area is extremely pro law enforcement and there are no real racial tensions. It's a good place.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post

OFF TOPIC:

AMC, I tried sending you a PM here a few months ago just saying "hello." Maybe it didn't go through?

Anyway, to date, TX is great.

I'm down 57 lbs and counting, and I'm enrolled in school for the last handful of school credits I need to apply here again.

I'm fixin to actually apply in about 8 week's time after completing this schooling.
    Last edited by rojocorsa; 05-18-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    OFF TOPIC:

AMC, I tried sending you a PM here a few months ago just saying "hello." Maybe it didn't go through?

Anyway, to date, TX is great.

I'm down 57 lbs and counting, and I'm enrolled in school for the last handful of school credits I need to apply here again.

I'm fixin to actually apply in about 8 week's time after completing this schooling.
    I completely missed the PM. My bad. Glad to hear things are going well. 57 lbs? Damn....that's discipline. Don't let it creep back on you when you get on the job! Keep up the good work!

User Tag List