Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19M...

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I don't know where you are getting your info, but it's not a reliable source.
    I'm curious to learn what the issues were. Whether or not we'll actually know the truth is another story.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    IMPD guy on another forum has posted they've been getting new ones in every month since Winter.
    I've not read any more about them, good or bad. I hope they're performing as designed if they're in holsters at roll call.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    I'm curious to learn what the issues were. Whether or not we'll actually know the truth is another story.

No thanks, learned my lesson on that already.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I've not read any more about them, good or bad. I hope they're performing as designed if they're in holsters at roll call.
    The Glock 22 has not yet been replaced.

No thanks, learned my lesson on that already.

The Glock 22 has not yet been replaced.
    I wasn't requesting from you, just the curious part of my brain wants to know that's all.

Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

I don't know where you are getting your info, but it's not a reliable source.
    Swat Magazine (April), Bob Pilgrim. And the IMPD dude on another forum. Most likely the same JHC just talked about.

Do you hear different stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Completely not verified info, but the rumor is that all of our 19Ms went back to Glock for the same issue IMPD had. We have not begun transition, so I guess the issue was identified when we got them and sent back prior to rollout.

So we've got a bunch of Gen 4 Glock 26s and are waiting for the 19Ms to return before we start rolling them out as an issued pair. Maybe soon, one of our classes was told they'd be issued them upon return from FLETC.....

...Supposedly, being the caveat.
    At least your guys spotted the issue before anything serious could happen.

I WOULDNT!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post

I wouldnt post memes in this thread or Tom Jones will call you a retard and lock the thread out

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Swat Magazine (April), Bob Pilgrim. And the IMPD dude on another forum. Most likely the same JHC just talked about.

Do you hear different stuff ?
    Let's assume I don't know any different and make it into a logic puzzle.

1) IMPD attempted to issue the guns roughly 9 months ago and "recalled" them from officers who had them issued within a few days.
    2) IMPD told officers the guns would be fixed and issued at the next in-service.
    3) The guns were not issued at the next in-service.
    4) Every officer on IMPD is still issued a Gen 4 Glock 22.

Square those facts with "Well technically not all the guns, only some of the IMPD. And the issue was apparently quickly corrected. I was most likely an isolated production issue, since the model was fairly new."

Let's assume I don't know any different and make it into a logic puzzle.

1) IMPD attempted to issue the guns roughly 9 months ago and "recalled" them from officers who had them issued within a few days.
    2) IMPD told officers the guns would be fixed and issued at the next in-service.
    3) The guns were not issued at the next in-service.

4) Every officer on IMPD is still issued a Gen 4 Glock 22.

Square those facts with "Well technically not all the guns, only some of the IMPD. And the issue was apparently quickly corrected. I was most likely an isolated production issue, since the model was fairly new."
    So, the point being that you can't always take the glocken spiel at face value...Who'd a thunk it?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    glocken spiel
    <golf clap>
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List