Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All your 1911 is obsolete...

Take that, society!
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    So I should just forget the Shaggy and mexican carry?
    If this prints with an AIWB and someone asks you what's with the bulge, you can tell them you're carrying twins.

I was wondering about the BATF implications of having a single trigger pull fire both barrels at once. That seems cut-and-dried to qualify as an MG.

I also wonder about regulating barrels to both hit at the same point of impact at a specific distance. Or does it just fire straight ahead, and each barrel will impact slightly to the side of point of aim?

I don't think POA/POI was a major consideration in the design and manufacure of this weapon

It actually has two separate triggers and apparently the barrels can be fired independently.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    It actually has two separate triggers and apparently the barrels can be fired independently.
    It appears in the pictures I've seen of it that the rear sight is in the middle of the two slides, connected to them. How can it fire one barrel if they are stuck together? You'd be cycling out live rounds out of the non fired barrel.

Ok, so who's gonna buy the first one to definitively let us know? hehe

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    In picture #2 of the slide show, it looks like the hammers are connnected/unitized.

-Sent using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by JV_; 03-09-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Thus making the comparisons to the Zonda even more apt. This is a gun that was engineered to be bonkers.

I'm not entirely sure that engineered is the term I would use to describe how this thing came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DanH View Post
    I'm not entirely sure that engineered is the term I would use to describe how this thing came to be.
    Sounds more like a dare or 'hold mah beer and watch this!' kind of thing.

User Tag List