Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SIG Sauer P250 Discontinued

That's lame. Great guns for $350 or whatever they were for the longest time.

And still no 320 in .380 or .22...

ETA: Freeing up capacity for M17s?
    Last edited by Drang; 01-27-2017 at 07:45 PM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    ETA: Freeing up capacity for M17s?
    Undoubtedly. Why continue to churn out the troubled gun that the Dutch dumped, the FAMS cancelled contracts for, and failed the BATFE tests spectacularly, when you can sell pallets of M17s?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by fishing View Post
    Confirmed. Tau Dev conspiracy to sell more gadgets!
    The plan is for Tom to make gadgets for the P320, win a contract with the military, expand his production tenfold then retire, bathing in money

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Undoubtedly. Why continue to churn out the troubled gun that the Dutch dumped, the FAMS cancelled contracts for, and failed the BATFE tests spectacularly, when you can sell pallets of M17s?
    That's pretty much the problem right there. The rollout was a mess, and it's kind of hard to come back from something like that.

I purchased a 250 full size 9mm last summer and love it, I too am in the minority and like the DAO trigger. With striker fire being all the rage, the 250 didn't stand a chance against the 320. It looks like they are still going to produce it in .22lr.
    EAA SAR k2p 9mm Taurus pt911 g2 9mm
    Ruger LCP 380 Walther PPS 9mm
    Beretta px4 storm 9mm Sig Sauer P250 9mm full size
    Sig Mosquito S&W Bodyguard 380

What's the trigger on the p250 like? I personally always found them interesting, and I think they could be a good springboard to get my wife from .380 to 9mm. Also, does anyone with smaller hands have any experience with the compact and/or sub-compact?

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    The P250 Compact is only $380, which is chump change for a Sig, but I'm currently on a year-long buying freeze. Just wanted to pass the deal along for others.

I'll tell ya though, that shopping spree in 2018 is going to be legendary.
    Totally, completely, irresponsibly OT, but: I was actually going to do a buying freeze this year as well, to sort out some remodel bills (both house, and eyeball), but....

I'm a revolver guy.

Here's hoping that 2018 sees a return to the glory days of AR and 1911 oversaturation so I can catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Paltares8 View Post
    What's the trigger on the p250 like?
    Long, but no stacking and buttery smooth all the way through 6 lb revolver-type trigger.

Very revolver like, that's why I have two of them.

User Tag List