Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vickers HK VP9/P30 Sights

Site Supporter
    I like gold beads (not brass) because tritium doesn't last forever and is relatively fragile. Fiber optic is fragile too but is easily replaced. Right now I have a 1911 that has dead nights sight. This will be the third time in twenty years I replaced the sights on that same 1911. Not to mention that after a few shots a night I can't see the tritium anymore. Twenty years ago I liked black sights. Now my eyes aren't as good and I need a wider rear notch and like some color on the front. Orange or red work well too.

the trit rears are yellow, which I like =)

Reviewer of the Tools
    Coming up on a year since this thread was started.

I am in need of a set of carry sights for an HK45C and Wilson Combat is running a 20% off sale in these sights right now.

Is anyone here still using these? Would appreciate any more available feedback.

I've got them on my P30L, with the black rear and a red front fiber. I like them a lot. Good sight picture. I'd like them available with an HD or Pro-glo style high viz tritium front, but fiber is good. Someone said a trijicon HD-XR would work...
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

No VP9SK compatibility?

Reviewer of the Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I've got them on my P30L, with the black rear and a red front fiber. I like them a lot. Good sight picture. I'd like them available with an HD or Pro-glo style high viz tritium front, but fiber is good. Someone said a trijicon HD-XR would work...
    I am thinking about trying out the gold bead front, mainly because I have never had a pistol with a front sight like that before and am curious. Then if I decide it's shit, I guess I could swap for the HD-XR front. Not a bad plan.

User Tag List