Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: After the election, at least for me. On the benefits of voting early in Texas.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Just found out my 25 year old sister voted for H because Donald trump said pussy so much and he's bad. My 17 year old sister said she would have voted for H if she could have because trump is racists and sexist. My mom won't tell me who she voted for but claims she didn't vote for H. My dad says H is sec. of state and "there are no rules in covert operations", and scoffs at her emails saying it wasn't a big deal. I'm not even sure what this means but I have a head ache from my blood pressure and my face feels like it's 190*.
    That's rough bro. Family is still family and I'm glad you have them . However it would drive me out of my mind too.

*had family. The type of person that can agree with her and support her is not somebody I want to be around. Just disgusting.
    Last edited by Luke; 11-08-2016 at 08:27 PM.
    i used to wannabe

Family isn't family unless they can be relied upon. I have a very small family from a fairly large one as a kid, and I'm damn glad for it. Similar blood doesn't excuse shit in my view, you're either worth being around and backing up or you're not.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

My roommate/former USMC buddy was all set to vote for HRC and right now he's pulling for Trump.

I'm piss drunk right now.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    *had family. The type of person that can agree with her and support her is not somebody I want to be around. Just disgusting.
    Agreed !

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Bertrand Russell

<Matthew 10:28>

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_0818.JPG
Views: 291
Size:  30.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Name:  IMG_0818.JPG
Views: 291
Size:  30.3 KB
    I mentioned crow soup in another post, I will be at the stove. Hey in a way it's liberating if things go well I will be delighted. If they don't, I will perfect the recipe and pass it along. For now, adding juniper berries to the shopping list.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LostDuke View Post
    I mentioned crow soup in another post, I will be at the stove. Hey in a way it's liberating if things go well I will be delighted. If they don't, I will perfect the recipe and pass it along. For now, adding juniper berries to the shopping list.
    As an American, I am more a Hillary Hater than. a Trump supporter and your vote for HRC itself doesn't bother me.

As an adopted Texan, your coming to Texas to do it, thereby contributing to the attempts at turning Texas purple are what I take issue with.

Much like a moderate Muslim concerned about a Wahhabist joining their local mosque, I don't want to see myself or my Texas Transplant family members associated with the "progressive Jihad" .

User Tag List