Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: So, I wonder...

Y'all just don't understand...

See it's all about the tactical mag flip. The rock tape the extremely non permissive environments.

Hes just been through so much so that you can actually understand the context at this point but you will eventually, or not, since you know, you've never actually operated operationally in operations with operational operators.

/S

Your buddy should have posted here before he signed up and would have saved himself time, money and embarrassment of saying he went to one of his courses.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I knew it was costa.
    Name:  CostaMeme1.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  42.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Sorry, dude; I really am.

I'm the one that needs to be punched.

It's all good, it's been pretty funny actually
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post

Your buddy should have posted here before he signed up and would have saved himself time, money and embarrassment of saying he went to one of his courses.
    As I have posted in this thread, at least twice, I think, he called me for advice... And when Costa's class was the soonest available to him, I told him to avoid it. IOW, whether or not some agree, he did his due diligence. I guess maybe I'm failing commo as well as comprehension skills now...

Probably not your fault, Costa does have a big reputation. A lot of people getting into shooting (or any hobby) often ask for advice but already have their mind made up about some things. Live and learn, he'll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    As I have posted in this thread, at least twice, I think, he called me for advice... And when Costa's class was the soonest available to him, I told him to avoid it. IOW, whether or not some agree, he did his due diligence. I guess maybe I'm failing commo as well as comprehension skills now...

As long as you tried to steer him clear.

Sometimes we need to make mistakes for ourselves before we realize what direction we need to go.

What's wrong with Costa? Ive steered clear of his stuff because I've read previous negative opinions on him before but I have never fully understood why people don't like him?

1000 rounds per day is insane. I don't think my body could handle that for 3 days.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Damn, what a waste of ammo
    #RESIST

1000 rounds in a day *can* be a waste of ammo.

However, it doesn't *need* to be. With proper pacing and context, 1000 rounds in a day can be perfectly fine.

I stop learning about 300-400 rounds into any practice session. I'd be rolling on the ground with carpal tunnel after 1000 a day.

User Tag List