Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to shoot like a navy SEAL

I hear you there Chance. Those are valid concerns you expressed, and I agree that both experienced people and the like button add fun dimensions to the forum.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    On a good note with my time away. I got to spend some time with a couple legendary gunfighters (everyone was wearing black fanny packs), and centered me up again about how unimportant most of this stuff is in the big picture of what I am interested in, which is strictly using a firearm in a use of force context. I'll go back to the revolver forum where it is just assumed nobody has a clue and let you guys get back to what you do. Sorry for the interruption.
    I've really been worried about the fanny pack thing, but my wife says only brightly colored fanny packs are on our "Shoot me if I ever wear..." list. Black socks with sandals are still on it though.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I've really been worried about the fanny pack thing, but my wife says only brightly colored fanny packs are on our "Shoot me if I ever wear..." list. Black socks with sandals are still on it though.
    My wife showed me a picture last night of someone wearing Vibram Five Fingers, with flip flops. I threatened to get some tabi boots and wear them with flip flops. She was not amused lol.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Sorry to hear that, I thought your return meant the butthurt had subsided.
    Actually, I was afraid GJM might pass me on "likes".... I figure they are up there just to antagonize Mr. "hey I trolled you", as I never knew how to see them, but GJM was glued to them like the stock ticker.

I need to stay out of the Romper Room/General section. Unfortunately, this thread became technical gun stuff related and I got hooked in when I bit the spinner bait rolling by.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    If that's what it takes to keep you around, do this:

Attachment 9266
    I already got everyone with "Seattle" under their name on ignore. I actually like to read some of the stuff in here, but that may be the answer.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I'll go 'head and ragequit again if it'll make Darryl hang around a bit longer.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Quit trolling for 'likes' dude. It's unbecoming of you.

On an unrelated note: I agree, so everyone be sure to 'like' me too.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Langdon got me to stop trying to ride the reset (which was causing me to pin the trigger) which led to the single biggest improvement in my pistol shooting I've seen in the last six years. *shrug*
    What's "pinning the trigger?" I'm not familiar with the concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are likely the one thing that keeps making me come back, so that won't work. I should be dropping a nuke in the revolver section when the box of legends arrives this week.

My book "How to Shoot Like an Army Bandsman" will be out later this year.
    And when I say "book", it's more like a pamphlet... And when I say "out" I really mean I'll fax the three page aforementioned pamphlet to anyone who would like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List