Page 10 of 195 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Want.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I was half right. On the tac part, that is...;-)

I was trying to remember Redi-tac, as that was my second guess. 2 up 2 down. Not doing so well.
    Still closer than me!
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Still closer than me!
    The spacing on the tension screws is what told me it wasn't a blade-tech, but obviously that was about as far as I got.

Who else spends time guessing at random pieces of black plastic on the internet? These days so much of the kydex out there looks so much alike...and still I waste brain cells. EL probably has a bazillion rigs....:-)

I feel pretty stupid jumping in on the "guess what holster" contest, especially since it's been answered by the owner already, but it looks like there are plastic caps on those screw heads (Comp-Tac doesn't currently do that, though they certainly may have in the past), and I'd have thought Comp-Tac would have had three tension screws for a gun with a barrel as long as the Beretta 92.

Quote Originally Posted by Stony Lane View Post
    How about a lower profile slide release lever? With the thumbs forward, frequently the slide doesn't lock back when empty.
    There are not enough likes in the world for this.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    but it looks like there are plastic caps on those screw heads (Comp-Tac doesn't currently do that, though they certainly may have in the past),
    Ready Tactical used to use the caps on the screw heads. I don't know if they still do.

The 92LT and PX4CC peak my interests. I like the direction Beretta is going in. I WANT a gun that I can just shoot out of the box without having to tinker with (including sights).

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    I was half right. On the tac part, that is...;-)

I was trying to remember Redi-tac, as that was my second guess. 2 up 2 down. Not doing so well.

EL,

I think we've talked about this before, but you prefer the 92 grip frame because of the size of your hands, correct? Being smaller, I prefer the Vertec frame, but I think you found it to be too small for you, or maybe it was too short a trigger reach?
    I can shoot the Vertec fine, I just find that I shoot the standard frame better. Most of the guys that I know that have tried both and run them both hard end up going back to the standard 92 frame. It is really the difference in the way the gun contacts the heal of the strong hand and the leverage I can put on the gun.

Nothing wrong with the Vertec frame if that is what you like. The M9A3 is a hell of a package!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Ernest, will your new pistol use a holster designed for a M9A1, M9A3, or does it require a new design?

Thanks

What is the advantage of combining a Vertec slide with a M9A1 frame over the 92A1 which already has the rail and the dovetail sights?

A lot of not-so-tactical people (myself included) would love to see a non-rail frame with a Vertec type slide. It seems like between the 92A1, Vertec, 90-Two, Brig, etc, every other combination has been represented but that.

User Tag List