Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What trousers or shorts for Men's pocket carry

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Thanks for the addy going to try out the deluth cargo shorts
    Go for the Flex or Cool-Dry. The regular Firehouse shorts are nice, but heavy. They're winter shorts here in New Mexico.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

It's to late to edit my previous post. The ripstop shorts I have are from Aeropostle not American Eagle. All the hipster stores look alike to a guy my age I guess.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Perfect timing. I'm going there this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    It's to late to edit my previous post. The ripstop shorts I have are from Aeropostle not American Eagle. All the hipster stores look alike to a guy my age I guess.

Cabelas 7 pocket hikers. Roomy deep pockets.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I've been pocket carrying a Glock 26 in a Mika's holster in the DuluthFlex Fire Hose Work pants. http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...s-for-men.aspx Plenty of room.
    Last edited by BN; 07-10-2016 at 06:41 PM.

Site Supporter
    Carried a 642-2 in a Galco horsehide pocket almost daily for more than ten years. Still will occasionally, but since getting a P32, and my first 3913, it's hard to put that fat thing in my pocket or carry it as primary. I carry it on my ankle now, and the P32 in a cheap nylon thing in my pocket or in a SmartCarry. I'm committed enough to the little .32 that I'm going to make a nice leather pocket bolster for it. It's only primary when I'm in slacks with a tucked in shirt, no jacket, and not at work - at work I pocket carry a pen and a Surefire. Otherwise, it's strictly a backup to whichever 3913 is on or in my belt. Rarely, I carry the P32 in tandem with the 642.

What trousers or shorts for Men's pocket carry

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I've been pocket carrying a Glock 26 in a Mika's holster in the DuluthFlex Fire Hose Work pants. http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...s-for-men.aspx Plenty of room.
    I thought I was the only person who pocket carries a 26. I've been doing it for Seven years now. The only kind of pants/shorts I can't carry her in is jeans. Some cargo shorts' pockets are too big though because they allow the gun to swing out and come back and bang the leg with each step.
    Last edited by Appalachained; 07-10-2016 at 07:20 PM.

User Tag List