Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Officers shot in Dallas

Police Chief reporting there may have been as many as 6 snipers. I think only three are accounted for.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    SJW Leftist logic- they can't blame BLM, black ghetto culture, or Islam, so that pretty much just leaves us/
    Its the same logic where 'Radical Muslim Goes on Shooting Spree' + 'Let in thousands of un-vetted Muslims from Middle East ' = 'the American citizenry must be disarmed and left completely vulnerable'

While the vast majority of the Lib-tards are just 'useful idiots' (from a Stalin quote), there's a leadership core who knows exactly what they are doing. And one of their top priorities is to have you disarmed.
    Last edited by SamAdams; 07-08-2016 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I was also surprised to see so many LE hiding behind vehicles when much better cover (concrete horticulture areas for example) was all over the place!
    If your enemy is above and has an angle on you, it's not cover.
    Last edited by Hambo; 07-08-2016 at 07:15 AM.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Officers shot in Dallas

I watched this unfold last night, hanging with it until about midnight. I am heartbroken for the lost officers' families and fellow officers.

The lion's share of blame for this rests with Obama. After each incident in this ongoing culture war, he has sided squarely with the BLM martyr -- Travon, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray etc. -- and against police, whether vocally or by his silence. By never speaking up for law enforcement, he has created a culture where it's OK to hate, and therefore kill them. He has done this in a cynical effort to pander to his narrow (black) and wider (guilty white) bases, and he has been completely successful.

I genuinely believe he is one of the most divisive forces in recent American history.

It won't happen, but I hope someone speaks up clearly about this. The blood of these officers is on his hands.
    Last edited by JAD; 07-08-2016 at 07:26 AM.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I want the guy to burn in hell...but I want these motherfuckers alive for now. And talking.

Dead men are too easy to ignore.
    +1

Who are these guys ? What are their affiliations (including religious & citizenship)? What did they seek to accomplish? Did they have some kind prior former training ? What are their future objectives ? etc There are many questions that need to be answered.
    Last edited by SamAdams; 07-08-2016 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I watched this unfold last night, hanging with it until about midnight. I am heartbroken for the lost officers' families and fellow officers.

The lion's share of blame for this rests squarely with Obama. After each incident in this ongoing culture war, he has sided squarely with the BLM martyr -- Travon, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray etc. -- and against police, whether vocally or by his silence. By never speaking up for law enforcement, he has created a culture where it's OK to hate, and therefore kill them. He has done this in a cynical effort to pander to his narrow (black) and wider (guilty white) bases, and he has been completely successful.

I genuinely believe he is one of the most divisive forces in recent American history.

It won't happen, but I hope someone speaks up clearly about this. The blood of these officers is on his hands.
    + 10000

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Police Chief reporting there may have been as many as 6 snipers. I think only three are accounted for.
    Geebus. I hope that is miscounts from multiple sources.

Having three of these assholes escape is very unsettling.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post462194

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Not any more or less expensive than anything else the top brass come out with. Don't buy new cars for a year, done. Don't change the uniforms, done. Make the patrol officers buy their own but allow them quality picks and accessories. That will even further weed out the paper pushers against the actual go getters.

Tons of PDs have made this work and yet there are still plenty that refuse. It's pathetic and completely unacceptable.

I thought about this new info today and figured if my PD would have responded there would have been a lot of dead officers. Not because we are untrained as a whole, but because in my PD anyway, we don't listen to paper pushers during times of violence. We show up and handle it. I have no doubt in my mind we wouldn't have waited for swat, hell we have not in the past.

I'd just rather us be more equipped and better trained.

There are plenty of avenues for this to be reality, it's all a matter of wanh by the top brass.
    Found the last post.

I have been saying this will happen for well over two years, my Sgt and LT texted me this morning telling me that I was right. The brass does not care. We are outnumbered, out gunned and overwhelmed on every side with no support in sight.
    Last edited by Gray222; 07-08-2016 at 07:28 AM.

News conference. Police Chief just stated the cornered suspect did NOT commit suicide...he was killed by a bomb that was attached to a robot, which was deployed by Dallas PD.

Awesome.

My prayers go to the officers and their families...

What kind of scum can do this?

Will the people fanning the hate towards police take any responsability?

User Tag List