Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Charged for NFA Violation

Here is another picture of how the corrupt police said they found the back of the vehicle with the guns they planted. Note that there are two guns, both complete, both with butt stocks. The other picture I posted showed the gun flipped over and photo'd with the stock extended.....which, is what I would have done as a JBT too...to document that it is a functioning collapsable stock on a normal carbine tube.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Here is another picture of how the corrupt Supply Clerks said they found the back of the vehicle with the guns they planted. Note that there are two guns, both complete, both with butt stocks. The other picture I posted showed the gun flipped over and photo'd with the stock extended.....which, is what I would have done as a JBT too...to document that it is a functioning collapsable stock on a normal carbine tube.
    Fixed it for you... stingray style.
    Last edited by warpedcamshaft; 06-02-2016 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warpedcamshaft View Post
    Fixed it for you... stingray style.
    Kind of fun watching an anonymous guy on the internet twist so many panties by making one simple commend about magazine capacity.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Really? What case is that? If it exists, it directly contradicts SCOTUS case law: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Center_Arms_Co.
    United States v. Kent, 175 F.3d 870 (11th Cir. 1999).

The key to the holding is TC is that the pistols sold with rifle kits could be assembled into a non-NFA "firearm," where no legal configuration is possible, TC doesn't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Kind of fun watching an anonymous guy on the internet mildly annoy a well known industry expert with decades of experience doing great things by making one simple commend (I think you meant comment) about magazine capacity.
    Fixed that one for you as well...
    Last edited by warpedcamshaft; 06-02-2016 at 08:34 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell, Esq. View Post
    Shouldn't people be saying how crapy his attorney was for having him take a plea?

I mean...people are insulting cops & prosecutors, but not defense counsel?

Is this a discrimination thing?
    They actually took the case to a jury trial. I'm surprised they didn't take a deal after the motion to suppress failed. Maybe they were hoping for nullification because I don't see how else they thought going to trial was going to be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Kind of fun watching an anonymous guy on the internet twist so many panties by making one simple commend about magazine capacity.
    Don't worry Tier Zero hero, it is all good. You need me to send any pens or sticky notes to the front lines for writing up all those gunfights and killing bad guys stuff you're doing?
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    They actually took the case to a jury trial. I'm surprised they didn't take a deal after the motion to suppress failed. Maybe they were hoping for nullification because I don't see how else they thought going to trial was going to be beneficial.
    Oops. Assumed...

Mmmmkkk...

Then shouldn't people be commenting on how his lawyer sucked regardless? Because its all bs anyway...

Thanks to JoshS I was able to read the original motion and response. The "facts" in the motion made my BS meter max out right away. Here's the pertinent "facts" from the defense:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  55.5 KB

The govt response had much more information in it. Here's a couple of paragraphs:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  54.4 KB

The entire response from the govt is extremely enlightening. No wonder the jury convicted him (assuming all that came out at trial).
    Last edited by Lon; 06-02-2016 at 11:39 AM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell, Esq. View Post
    Oops. Assumed...

Mmmmkkk...

Then shouldn't people be commenting on how his lawyer sucked regardless? Because its all bs anyway...
    I think everyone just assumed his lawyer sucked, along with the corrupt dirty cops, and the AUSA, and the jury, and the two ladies that called 911, and the unfair tax code extortion and vapor trails, because there is no possible way the guy driving the vehicle with 8 unsecured vehicle while towing who generated most of the attention due to his driving could possibly be the problem because he is on An Internet gun forum....I mean jeez.

On a sad note.....this thread depresses the crap out of me because this whole thing would have generated multiple calls from Pat Rogers and his philosophy on stuff like this. On a good note....I can hear his commentary on it in my head and it makes me laugh.

User Tag List