Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Have The Itch For A Single Stack 9

Site Supporter
    Anybody that looking for a good deal on a Kahr, Buds has the TP9 on sale for $344. The TP line which is their "premium" series, front sight cut into the slide (not pinned), polygonal barrel, etc. It also ships with 3 mags instead of just one with the budget line.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...9+8+1+9mm+4%22
    Last edited by Whirlwind06; 05-23-2016 at 01:54 PM.

I ended up with the PPS M2 le model. For my tastes I narrowed it down to the pps and the g43. I'm sure the shield is a great firearm but it wasn't my cup, perhaps because of the hinged trigger.

G43 - The g43 was simply too small for my xl hands. I couldn't get a good grip with the flush magazine and it was a challenge to drop said magazine while my hands were in the way. I feel that a proper draw is the most underrated aspect of ccw, and the short g43 left me with a lack of confidence that I would be able to successfully draw
    from concealment with consistency. While I appreciate its light weight, I felt the extra 4 oz on the Walther might contribute to less recoil.

Pps m2 - Wow, what a gun! My oversized hands wrapped perfectly around the finely contoured Walther ergonomic grip. The empty mags practically shot out and to my surprise, there was no pinching involved when reloading with the 6,7 and 8 round mags. I also like the striker indicator. The trigger is fine and the gun is very controllable. I personally feel that the m2 is the finest single stack 9mm gun out there and I encourage anyone interested to track one down and give it a try. Apex just announced a flat trigger for the m2 so I think this little gun is going to be around for a while.

This is going to sound crazy, but try the trigger on a Bersa BPCC 9. It's really really good.

User Tag List