Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Had this P320 been to GrayGuns??

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Not really lol

What I THINK happened is guy bought a new 320 that had the worst trigger ever. This is a early 15 model and back then I think they were still having a somewhat large variation in trigger qualities coming off the line. I think this is one that may have started life at like 8 pounds full of grit and nastiness. So it probably is a huge improvement from what it was, and it is indeed a lot nicer than the 2 stock 320's I've felt, but it's not what I expected.

I am still very happy with the gun, and I do not regret buying it for 1 minute, but had I bought this gun, sent it to GGI, waited 4 months and then got this, pretty sure if sent it back lol.

I probably shouldn't even say any of this, I know Bruce is very well regarded and has quite the following and has done a lot for the fire arms community. But the sample of 1 I have is "meh" lol.

I still love the gun. Apparently I'm just a snob.
    That makes sense, but let me ask you this. Is the end result of a GGI trigger job relative to the quality of the base product going in, or a consistently fixed quality after the work is done? In other words, no matter what they start with, the end product should be as advertised and not subject to "garbage in - garbage out" variances.

It should feel like... "Grayguns proprietary trigger and sear work to yield a reliable and clean 4 pound break (approximate) with no crunch or stacking." ....otherwise I would give them a call. You paid for it, albeit indirectly, but still. It's their reputation, and hopefully they'd like a swing at it if it feels "meh".

I have called them. Not to complain, but to ask about this gun and try and spend money with them. They won't call back. Because, you know, GrayGuns hates you and you suck.

I called springer and the man himself answered and was very very helpful in some of the questions I had. Spent a little money then, and more just 5 minutes ago, and probably will in the future.
    Last edited by Luke; 02-19-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    i used to wannabe

At the Grayguns Secret Volcano Base, Spray, Oregon
    I have called them. Not to complain, but to ask about this gun and try and spend money with them. They won't call back. Because, you know, GrayGuns hates you and you suck.

I called springer and the man himself answered and was very very helpful in some of the questions I had. Spent a little money then, and more just 5 minutes ago, and probably will in the future.
    Hi! If I might ask, who are you, when did you call, and who did you talk to? We have two people who's primary task is customer communication. You may indeed suck, but that probably has nothing to do with why you feel we won't call you back. It probably has more to do with timing, or internal miscommunication. I'm very busy, and have been ill for a month straight on top of it. Mea culpa.

-Bruce

At the Grayguns Secret Volcano Base, Spray, Oregon
    I'd like to assess this pistol and upgrade it. I ask that the owner contact us asap. We'll take care of it. Thank you. 541-468-3840. Operators are standing by. ��

Reading this thread makes me think I'm not caring enough about the triggers in my guns.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Reading this thread makes me think I'm not caring enough about the triggers in my guns.
    Reading this thread makes me think Bruce Gray is an honorable man and most people just need to shoot their guns more.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    There's certainly enjoyment to be found outside Gen3 Glocks.

Called and left a message.

My last competition gun was a TDA HK.. So I don't think I'm that picky about triggers.

Cliff notes so far:

- find gun that is supposed to have GGI work but had no paper work
    - I want gun
    - I try to verify
    - give up on verify and feel with the info I have so far it is GGI
    - buy gun.
    - dream for 6 days about trigger
    - get gun and not real Impressed. So far I've felt a couple new ones that were horrid compared to this one and one used one I couldn't tell the difference between the two.
    - make follow up comments that I got gun, does t feel like what I expected but still happy
    - find out it is indeed GGI
    - trigger is still "meh"
    - Bruce offers to help, which is very nice.
    - learn I should not care about triggers from fellow PF
    - sad face

I hope it has not come off that I'm bashing Bruce. I simply have said my sample of one sucks. That said I do not regret buying it and would probably buy it all over again if my time machine worked.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Gray View Post
    Operators are standing by.
    Called and left a message.
    LOL

Sounds like you'll get it sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Gray View Post
    Operators are standing by.

User Tag List