Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The magic bullet to LE misconduct is a blank .....

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the derp side.

Seriously, that whole article is terrible. Someone who thinks/reasons like that shouldn't be allowed near a law school.
    I used to think that only first year law students could come up with something as ridiculous that. I certainly thought useless stuff when I was a first year (any law school grad here can remember when we all looked at anything and tried to figure out if it was actionable). By the time I graduated (over a decade ago -I started it late), the derp hadn't stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I think its a great idea. We can start a test program with Rahm Emmanual's security detail. And I would start with ALL blanks, because if one is good, more is better. We can then move to Secret Service and other security details for politicians and the President.
    Beat me to it. And they should all have electric cars, to help protect Mother Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Beat me to it. And they should all have electric cars, to help protect Mother Earth.
    And only kale chips for food...
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

In a commentary hyper-loaded with stupid, this line near the end takes the prize!

"An independent federal investigation is needed — and should be led by an investigator who is free from political influence and who...."

Yup, this Admins. DoJ is just loaded with competent investigators who are "free from political influence."

Site Supporter
    THE ANSWER - Tactical Glitter

Site Supporter
    Obvious solution is to move to SAA Colts with the blank under the hammer. Oh?

Rahm - watching him emote is watch someone without true emotions. Who believes that he cares about much beyond Rahm?

I am surprised any news paper would openly advocate the violation of civil rights.

Site Supporter
    Oh, you mean like so many urban newspapers that advocate the abolishment or draconian curtailment of the 2nd Amend. ? Or an entire political party that wants a candidate who proposes mandatory buybacks?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    THE ANSWER - Tactical Glitter

Bad, bad, bad idea. Clearly invented by someone that doesn't know women.

One night I arrest this stripper for DWI. She wants to fight, that wasn't a big deal, but as result I got covered in ho dust (glitter) and cheap perfume. I get home late, because of the arrest, and my wife gets one look at me and a whiff of the perfume, and she instantly makes a decision about what I had been up to. It was not good. I even tried text book verbal judo, "is there anything I can say or do to convince you that I did not get go to strip club and get a lap dance, in uniform before coming home?" It took a couple days for that one to blow over.

I'm sure one day before I that time that I was a total asshole and went to the strip club, after work, in uniform, and got a lap dance, will be brought in conversation.

Compared to some of my the women my coworkers associate with, my wife is fairly stable. There will be guys that have to choose between life in prison for executing a suspect and going home with incidental glitter on them, and won't hesitate to choose prison. Explaining glitter is right up there with trying to explain gonorrhea from a toilet seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Oh, you mean like so many urban newspapers that advocate the abolishment or draconian curtailment of the 2nd Amend. ? Or an entire political party that wants a candidate who proposes mandatory buybacks?
    Besides that, the proposed excessive use of force.

User Tag List