Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Caliber, ban state choice

"What would you carry if this takes effect?"

The obvious answer is move out of California and then do whatever I want.

If that proves impossible for professional reasons, then it goes back to M&P9c, G19 cut to take G26 mags, M&P45, 1911.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    If Gavin Newsome's illogical, ridiculous, and incredibly stupid new regulations are passed, Californians will have to spend even more time pondering decisions of this type...

And no, the 10 mm is NOT the answer...
    Do you say this due to recoil control/split times or do you have other reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    The Federal Guard Dog offering is good as well, and probably easier to find. We have examined three of these bullets that were dug out of corpses (thoracic cavity shots), and all three performed exactly as advertised, with the desired result.

That stuff is quite interesting. I'd use it in a heartbeat over standard ball for anti-personnel purposes.

Thanks for the info. I wonder is Guard Dog is the descendant of the original EFMJ from Federal? Would you have any info on the weight of the projectiles that were dug out? I only see 105grn for Guard Dog listed on the Federal site, vs. the 124grn +p that I currently have.
    Last edited by rauchman; 10-26-2015 at 12:08 PM.

User Tag List