Page 7 of 185 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Today is a little more casual so I can get away with my G19 in JMCK IWB 3-SL refitted with a clip.

I want one of these holsters. What cant are you using?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I'm in cargo shorts everyday from May in until August. This is what I carry around the house. Normally it would be a J frame but the 43 is working pretty well in cargo shorts.

If I leave the house I add this.

And I took this pic the first day at the range with the 43.

“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1878
Size:  58.0 KB

I am in

19 mag and Koster knife on Raven Pocket Shield
    iPhone with Lifeproof case
    Recycled Firefighter Wallet
    USA made bandanna
    Keys on BD Nano carabiner organized on a Raven Workshop Ti KeyGrip
    Leatherman Skeletool
    Glock 26 in 5 Shot Leather pocket holster

All hangs on a JRC belt. Started using the pocket shield last week, bulky with the mag pouch attached but things don't shift so it will probably stay.

Cookie Monster
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 07-03-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Missed an item

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pink View Post
    Very cool. Is that a SAW or a 7.62 on the right?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnatus View Post
    Very cool. Is that a SAW or a 7.62 on the right?
    SAW

Holy crap, these pics are bad!
    My current EDC Pocket Dump:

Clockwise from 3 o'clock: Nite Ize steel key rack w/keys, Gerber Dime, Inova XS AAA flash, and obligatory P-38. Rite In The Rain pocket notebook cover w/3x5 notebook. SOG wallet. LG G3 cell phone. Nite Ize cell phone case w/Inka pen. Seiko wrist watch, not really part of pocket dump; the Gerber Impromptu Tactical Pen is.
    I work in an NPE, so the Gerber Dime and Tactical Pen are all I can get away with and stay employed.

I used to carry a 5.11 tactical MOAB 6 as an EDC bag to and from work, but got tired of also carrying a lunch box, so I went bigger, and cheaper:

Red Rock Gear backpack of a design that they no longer make. Good enough to get to and from work. Probably not quite TEOTWAWKI ready.
    Nalgene hard bottle in one side pocket, travel coffee cup w/Starbucks Via instant in the other. A CompTac branded chubs microfiber cloth is clipped to part of the PALS webbing via a Niteize S-Hook.
    Pockets and pouches have my tablet, and the usual chargers for tablet and cell phone. There's also a small First Aid Kit in there, as well as a pocket survival kit.
    Main compartment holds my lunchbox, and a collapsible aluminum cane for those days when my knee is bound and determined to make it clear how worthless a VA "0% disability" rating is...
    When not working:

Colt Combat Commander, 3 Wilson ETM mags. Surefire E2D flashlight. Holster and mag pouch by K-Rounds (The mag pouch was a custom order; they're local.)
    Kershaw leek.
    And a Keltec PF9 w/CT laserguard for those days when pocket carry is preferable. This was originally Mrs. Drang's pistol, and when she down-sized to an LCP I decided to try it. It's OK. That's a hybrid holster I got for it off of Amazon for not too much money when we were heading to Nashville for the NRAAM and I wanted to take a pistol that could sit in an evidence locker in the wrong state and I wouldn't miss it.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Nothing fancy......

Plus the iPhone 6 I took the photo with.....
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Went a little farther afield today.
    Spyderco Schempp Tuff, P2000SK, Inmarsat sat phone.
    Not pictured is the H&K MR762 that went along as well.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Name:  edc_pic.jpg
Views: 1804
Size:  81.4 KB

That EDC kit has probably hit its shelf life. For anyone looking for a pocket IFAK, they're a great option; in the pouch it's the size of a billfold.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Guess I'll play as well:
    • ID Stronghold Wallet
    • Terralux TT1 (been thinking about replacing it with a Single AA option, been doing that with most of my CR123 lights)
    • Casio G-shock GW2310
    • Keys (Nite-Ize DoohicKey hanging out on one of the rings)
    • SOG Aegis II
    • Gerber EAB
    • iPhone
    • Pocket sized Sabre Red (Gets left in the car at work)
    • Motorola Boom
    • Oakley bag, used for cleaning my eyeglasses

The pistols that are usually with me (not normally all at once though). Can't carry at work, so they stay secured.
    • 638 in a Desantis Nemesis w/ Speedloader
    • Shield in a Comp-tac Infidel w/ spare 8rd Magazine
    • G19 w/ CTC Grips & X300 in a RCS Phantom LC w/ spare 17rd Magazine

I've been pondering a different holster for the Shield as the Infidel tends to work itself loose. It is convenient to carry it from the house to the car and put it in the center console though. Also pondered ditching the X300, but it's also the bedside gun so I guess it will stay until I get another G17 that can live in the nightstand.

User Tag List