Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just when you think you've seen it all...

Hahaha I have had days where I wanted to shoot my outboard before! I wonder if they have them for trolling motors too?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Years ago at a place I used to take magazines and such to get coated, I took note that the folks there in the shop were coating a bunch or AR mags that looked not quite right, they were for the guns in .50 Beowulf, and the customer was the Coast Guard.

I was told they were trying those out after an incident where a drug runner in a fast boat tried to get away from getting his boat shot up by heading for shore where there were houses close by, a .50BMG round went through the boat and skipped off of the water far enough to get into someone's house. Don't know it it's true, but certainly plausible.
    I know the Coast Guard tested and evaluated 50 Beowolf ARs for this role but I'm not sure if they were formally adopted or not. They definately have bolt action 50 BMG rifles, either Robar or McMillan.

The Robar RC-50 was phased out. We have M107s in their place now.

That is not at all what I was expecting... I was thinking more like some an aquatic animal

I wonder if anyone makes targets resembling stop signs - the real ones take a lot of live fire around here LOL
    "A man's character is his fate."

Quote Originally Posted by s0nspark View Post
    I wonder if anyone makes targets resembling stop signs - the real ones take a lot of live fire around here LOL
    Not sure why so many still have holes. They makes pasters, doggone it.

الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List