Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Family of Man Shot While Robbing a Waffle House Calls for Stricter Gun Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Either that or not doin' nothin', just mindin' his own business.
    Seems to be the most dangerous activities to be involved in these days.

-Minding one's own business

-Vexing no one

-Self actualization / turning one's life around

Blame Maslow for this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    *slow clap*
    Joins in with slow clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Ever seen a 1950s movie where the charachter tells his family he's gay?

That's about what happened when I told my Chicago family I held a CCW permit. Jaws hit the floor, and my uncle saw fit to pull me aside for a lecture on how real black men "didn't own or use guns, because guns are tools of the white man to hold down brothers." I resisted the urge to laugh, bit my tounge, and dropped the subject until I left.

I envy you guys who got taught about guns by the knees of your elders. If my family knew I hold an NRA membership I'd be disowned.

GardoneVT is black ???

But really though, sounds like some needs read about Robert F Williams, or his book "Negroes with Guns"

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Ever seen a 1950s movie where the charachter tells his family he's gay?

That's about what happened when I told my Chicago family I held a CCW permit. Jaws hit the floor, and my uncle saw fit to pull me aside for a lecture on how real black men "didn't own or use guns, because guns are tools of the white man to hold down brothers." I resisted the urge to laugh, bit my tounge, and dropped the subject until I left.

I envy you guys who got taught about guns by the knees of your elders. If my family knew I hold an NRA membership I'd be disowned.
    That's a tough break, man. I truly hope things get better for you.

To be honest, I (being so white you could almost go snowblind by looking at me in sunlight) give less than a flying kitten about skin color. A black/asian/hispanic/etc person's blood is as red as mine so why should I care about skin color?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

User Tag List