Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Places with Available Components

These guys have .357 Norma PRIMED brass at a great price with free shipping. https://ravenrocksprecision.com/357-...rass-updating/

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    These guys have .357 Norma PRIMED brass at a great price with free shipping. https://ravenrocksprecision.com/357-...rass-updating/
    Any way of knowing if the tiny flash holes were only a 9mm thing?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Any way of knowing if the tiny flash holes were only a 9mm thing?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I found this in the description for the OOS unprimed Norma brass:
    This is brand new 357 Mag Brass. It was made for norma by Starline. The head stamp reads norma not *-* (starline).

The part number on the box is 1300 (same part number as Starline 357 Mag brass). This brass in bulk packaged.
    Even though I've got a couple hundred (maybe several hundred, I haven't counted yet) processed, unprimed once fired .357 cases and several thousand primers, that primed brass is tempting for a cheap, lazy reloader like me. The 500 count unprimed brass comes out to $0.15 per case before shipping and tax and the primed 500 count is $0.18 per case before shipping and tax. It looks like most places with 500 count Starline brass in stock are asking $0.20-0.24 per case.
    Bad ideas, brilliant execution

My Lord, whatever I done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by 37th Mass View Post
    Natchez has CCI Large Rifle Primers in stock.

https://www.natchezss.com/reloading/...e-rifle-1000ct
    LR primers have been very expensive and almost impossible to find recently. If I used those I would be a buyer pronto.

Edit.

Oops. They're gone.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Winchester Small Pistol Primers

After waiting most of the summer hoping for primers to decrease in price I bit the bullet and ordered several from Tactical Surplus USA. Not a great deal at 7.2 cents delivered but may be a good price compared to this time next year. They have free shipping (hazmat included) for orders over $1000 and did not charge me tax, this sealed the deal for me. If you visit the site you need to use the search window as they are not apparent in the reloading category.

The 32 mag brass I ordered in March is finally on the way from Starline, for anyone else who might be waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    The 32 mag brass I ordered in March is finally on the way from Starline, for anyone else who might be waiting.
    I noticed the usual suspects were all backordered. I've got 600+ pieces of brass, figuring current burn rate, 10x reloads and subtracting out what I've already "used", I've got about 2 years of brass remaining. I'll likely sit tight for 18 months and start looking again. I believe my usage will taper off, so that should extend the time frame some.
    Participation does not equal Proficiency
    - Mike Pannone

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    I noticed the usual suspects were all backordered. I've got 600+ pieces of brass, figuring current burn rate, 10x reloads and subtracting out what I've already "used", I've got about 2 years of brass remaining. I'll likely sit tight for 18 months and start looking again. I believe my usage will taper off, so that should extend the time frame some.
    I’ll have 500 here tomorrow plus another hundred or so from the factory ammo I’ve fired, and a couple hundred more rounds of factory so I should be ok for a while myself.

User Tag List