Page 130 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1380

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    That's just freakin'... weird. And unacceptable. You would think that Sig could, quite easily, do better than this. Of course, we were supposed to have flying cars by now but still, you'd think a major manufacturer could consistently produce a reliable pistol. (I have recently put down my Glocks in favor of Walther and Sig because, reasons. But I've never had a Glock that didn't just run and run, on pretty much whatever ammo.)
    Gotta vet equipment. Def have had glocks that don't run also

Site Supporter
    Not sure how many have tried the Wilson Combat X Macro Grip Modules. I bought one of the Short Modules, which has the same length dust cover as the Sig stock XL grip and the Sig light rail. The Long version has the 1913 rail like the Sig X Macro factory module. It uses the 17 rd Macro Magazines. I'm liking it so far.

Name:  365XL.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  101.9 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Not sure how many have tried the Wilson Combat X Macro Grip Modules. I bought one of the Short Modules, which has the same length dust cover as the Sig stock XL grip and the Sig light rail. The Long version has the 1913 rail like the Sig X Macro factory module. It uses the 17 rd Macro Magazines. I'm liking it so far.

Name:  365XL.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  101.9 KB
    The short Wilson is the way I went to try the XMacro concept, too. I chose to go back to an XL grip module for now, but I’m also not getting rid of the larger module and magazines, either.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    To clarify my “Macro” is an older P365XL which I converted via a grip swap. It had not previously had any malfunctions.

There was visible damage to the rim of the casing which failed to extract. Given the rim damage the other QC issues we’ve seen with this Winchester produced training ammo I’m inclined to think this is an ammo issue. The purple coloring on our training, ammo is a powder coat which increases friction, if you have casings that are not properly heat treated with soft rims, I could see a properly functioning extractor tearing through them.

Attachment 120935

Attachment 120936

Attachment 120937
    Your people gifted me some of that purple fed ammo in El Paso.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Not sure how many have tried the Wilson Combat X Macro Grip Modules....
    Ja we had a thread on the Wilson Macro Grip.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....odules-Finally

I was extremely disappointed with mine, and ended up selling it.
    "...As for me and my house, we will serve tacos." Fiesta 24:7

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Ja we had a thread on the Wilson Macro Grip.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....odules-Finally

I was extremely disappointed with mine, and ended up selling it.
    Guess I missed the Macro one.
    Thanks
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Your people gifted me some of that purple fed ammo in El Paso.
    It usually shoots well, it’s just dirty.

Does the macro have the same low index as the p365/xl and p320? If so, do any of the modded help modules change it to index higher (like an m&p or even high like a glock)? Razorback, grip heel enhancement, backstraps on the macro... open to most ideas

These things seem to point to the floor for me, dot very low in the window, just on the edge of below. Coming from glock certainly doesn't help but i still want to explore options.
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them. - Einstein

Site Supporter
    Maybe it's just my perception but Sig' s OE modules index a little low for me, the WC XL module took care of that, I've got a couple of em and like them just fine. Personally I think Wilson kind of dropped the ball with the X Macro, the back strap isn't flat and the grip feels squirming in my hand. The OE module indexe's OK with the large back strap but not as well as the squirming WC. I put a 1" strip of granulated Talon tape vertically on the center of the right grip panel. I've got to try it some more but, initial results seem pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Does the macro have the same low index as the p365/xl and p320? If so, do any of the modded help modules change it to index higher (like an m&p or even high like a glock)? Razorback, grip heel enhancement, backstraps on the macro... open to most ideas

These things seem to point to the floor for me, dot very low in the window, just on the edge of below. Coming from glock certainly doesn't help but i still want to explore options.
    A Razorback helps it point more like a glock. I have a spare razorback with safety cutout (works without safety too) that I may sell

User Tag List