Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clusterfrack's Lab

I’ve always thought “I've found that OC spray to the butthole makes a dog stop fighting very quickly” really should be in someone’s sig line.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve always thought “I've found that OC spray to the butthole makes a dog stop fighting very quickly” really should be in someone’s sig line.
    It's not primetime ready yet.

We need some additional trials to determine if OC to the butthole only works for dog fights of if it also works for cat fights, livestock fights, and human fights.

@Clusterfrack - I've got a good colleague with connections at the Memphis Zoo. And your proximity to various Urban Jungles suggests that we can figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    It's not primetime ready yet.

We need some additional trials to determine if OC to the butthole only works for dog fights of if it also works for cat fights, livestock fights, and human fights.

@Clusterfrack - I've got a good colleague with connections at the Memphis Zoo. And your proximity to various Urban Jungles suggests that we can figure this out.
    A streetie in mid squat defecation from behind might make a good human test.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Pucker up!

Squeaky bum time?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    A streetie in mid squat defecation from behind might make a good human test.
    That's right up there with @Clusterfrack's offer to circumcise jihadis with his pocket knife.

User Tag List