Thread: Area 4 Election?

Area 4 Election?

I'm in Area 4, and the USPSA site shows there are 3 candidates, but one, Alex Acosta, has zero info on the site.

I've already eliminated one of the others, but would like some info about both if the other candidates, so I can decide who to give my vote.

Anyone know where I can get info on Acosta?

Frankly I want a "reform" candidate, who will demand access to the complete financial records, past and present, and who will press for a forensic audit of the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    I'm in Area 4, and the USPSA site shows there are 3 candidates, but one, Alex Acosta, has zero info on the site.

I've already eliminated one of the others, but would like some info about both if the other candidates, so I can decide who to give my vote.

Anyone know where I can get info on Acosta?

Frankly I want a "reform" candidate, who will demand access to the complete financial records, past and present, and who will press for a forensic audit of the organization.
    Cory Klemashevich would be an easy choice if I was in A4. Alex has a good resume as well. https://atomiclegion.com/instructor/alex-acosta/

But the most important thing IMO is to NOT elect Cobb. I really hope the vote doesn't get split in a way that favors him.

Ken Cobb quote:
    "1. Quiet the naysayers, accepting that you can’t please everyone."

Yeah, NO.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Yeah, you figured out which candidate I've already eliminated. I'm very disappointed with Ken as acting director.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Well, TBF it sounds better than "Close the unofficial A4 Facebook group because I got in a snit and couldn't take the heat from everyone who was justifiably mad at me."

User Tag List