Thread: Shadow Sysyems MR920P

Shadow Sysyems MR920P

Got one yesterday and ran a 100 rounds of 124 and 124+p gold dot, followed by a box of 68+p underwood defender. Zero issues. Super flat shooting and does not make me bleed like a Glock.

Removed the magwell to fit my large hands better. Name:  IMG_0097_jpg.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  39.2 KB

Great gun so far. Waiting for an RMR HD to become available to make it a carry gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    RMR HD
    I wonder if Shadow Systems will sell longer capstan screws that make full use of the mounting cut.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

The MRP and XRP are a lot of fun to shoot. Congrats.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

A few things to add.

I appreciate glocks for their implicit durability, ease of maintenance, and shootability.

When the factory ACRO 45s were released, i was thrilled. I love everything about the gun, except that no matter which backstrap I use, I get slide bite. If I pay careful attention to how i grip it, i can get through a brief, slow fire session without bleeding. But once pace picks up, i start getting bit.

When my dealer told me about the new MR920P he received in stick, I agreed to buy it and trade it back in if it made me bleed.

Well, no blood so far. And in fact, everything about the gun “feels” better. Better trigger, better optic system, very well machined slide, and the frame is without question, a more ergonomic design.

I ordered a standard RMR this morning to hold mine over until the HDs become more widely available.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    A few things to add.

I appreciate glocks for their implicit durability, ease of maintenance, and shootability.

When the factory ACRO 45s were released, i was thrilled. I love everything about the gun, except that no matter which backstrap I use, I get slide bite. If I pay careful attention to how i grip it, i can get through a brief, slow fire session without bleeding. But once pace picks up, i start getting bit.

When my dealer told me about the new MR920P he received in stick, I agreed to buy it and trade it back in if it made me bleed.

Well, no blood so far. And in fact, everything about the gun “feels” better. Better trigger, better optic system, very well machined slide, and the frame is without question, a more ergonomic design.

I ordered a standard RMR this morning to hold mine over until the HDs become more widely available.
    I agree. Glocks are excellent pistols but I never cared for the ergos. I've never suffered from slide bite, but I know lots of people who have. Anyway, I'm glad the MRP is working for you.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

User Tag List