Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1230

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Excuse my ignorance, is the Romeo X a dependable optic?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I only have months of experience with the X, as opposed to years with the Holosuns, but so far I am impressed. Buttons are recessed to avoid accidentally touching them, the dot intensity is bright, the circle option is pleasing to my eyes, and the battery compartment is better than the H.

Attachment 118927
    I've seen it mentioned that in the instruction manual for the Romeo X there was a reference to a model with 6 MOA dot. Have you seen this in your manual for your X or heard anything about one coming? Been holding out for this reason...

I only have months of experience with the X, as opposed to years with the Holosuns, but so far I am impressed. Buttons are recessed to avoid accidentally touching them, the dot intensity is bright, the circle option is pleasing to my eyes, and the battery compartment is better than the H.

Attachment 118927
    Not sure if you saw my post in the X thread but the coin edge battery cap off the Pro is cheap, available and gives you tool free battery changes on the Compact.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by RealSelf View Post
    I've seen it mentioned that in the instruction manual for the Romeo X there was a reference to a model with 6 MOA dot. Have you seen this in your manual for your X or heard anything about one coming? Been holding out for this reason...
    I know there’s a SKU for a 3 MOA version, but it says red circle dot: https://www.eurooptic.com/Sig-Sauer-...-SORX1231.aspx

The manual references the current red circle dot, a 6 MOA red dot and a 3 MOA green dot with no details.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Well, I caved and placed an order. It’s a slight gamble as there’s always a chance HQ doesn’t approve the X. I can always mount it to something else or sell it in the end.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, is the Romeo X a dependable optic?
    Very much so.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSelf View Post
    What is this manual you refer to -- you mean read the directions!

I would like a six option, but on a small display optic like the X, circle only has utility for me, so I still might go 2 with the circle, especially given the intensity of the 2 dot.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Attachment 118927
    Does it print more due to battery compartment vs holosun?

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Well, I caved and placed an order. It’s a slight gamble as there’s always a chance HQ doesn’t approve the X. I can always mount it to something else or sell it in the end.
    If you’d rather have a 6 MOA EPS Carry…
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Does it print more due to battery compartment vs holosun?
    Not in my experience, and I’ve been carrying a RX-Compact equipped pistol for the last few weeks.
    Ken

User Tag List