Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Holosun SCS

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Easily, especially for a smaller framed gun like a Glock 26. Don't think I'd carry one on a Glock 19 or 17 though.
    I’ve got my pair mounted on 19.5s and they do fine on a pistol of that size. Plenty of good work has been done with an Acro P2 which has a smaller overall window size than the SCS (Not comparing anything about the two other than the objective, measurable size do the glass) I’ve said before that I wish the window was taller as I don’t think a slightly taller window would detract from concealment.
    Last edited by centex; 05-22-2024 at 05:49 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    Even though the window is small, are you all finding that it's an advantage over irons?

I much prefer the dot over irons. I'm still learning to find the dot first instead of the sights, but I'm working on it.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    Even though the window is small, are you all finding that it's an advantage over irons?
    I'm not carrying yet as I just got a carry gun setup with an SCS and got an SCS on my GSSF MOS division gun also. I dryfire a lot at home with the LASR Classic software, so I'm getting familiar with a lot of presentations and trigger presses with a dryfire mag. My times are still faster with irons, but the RDS is catching up nicely. I can tell it's going to be the better mousetrap just like everyone says. There definitely is a learning curve to flatten out.

User Tag List