Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Holosun SCS

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    CHPWS is making a direct mount MOS sight in red, but its traditional battery operation rather than the super capacitor
    It looks completely considerably higher too.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    How do those of you who carry one of these concealed manage the battery charging?
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    How do those of you who carry one of these concealed manage the battery charging?
    Set it in a window for a day and you are good for over a year (supposedly over two years by the specs). I have three of the SCS sights. Two MOS and a M&P version. The MOS guns get taken out often. The M&P sat in the safe for months and goes straight into the AIWB holster when it comes out. It has yet to give me the low charge warning. Since getting them I have since decided I like the dot only mode and that will help with runtime.

I love how low they sit but the window is small. Try to fondle one before purchase. For game guns the small window can be an issue, but for carry they are great IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Set it in a window for a day and you are good for over a year (supposedly over two years by the specs). I have three of the SCS sights. Two MOS and a M&P version. The MOS guns get taken out often. The M&P sat in the safe for months and goes straight into the AIWB holster when it comes out. It has yet to give me the low charge warning. Since getting them I have since decided I like the dot only mode and that will help with runtime.

I love how low they sit but the window is small. Try to fondle one before purchase. For game guns the small window can be an issue, but for carry they are great IMO.
    Is the window smaller than the 509T or comparable?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Is the window smaller than the 509T or comparable?
    Smaller. Eps carry size

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post

I haven't had any issues with mine or done anything special to charge it.
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I haven't had any issues with mine or done anything special to charge it.
    Same across my two samples over the past year and a half. Debating a third MOS SCS vs an EPS Carry. I have a GSSF Coupon burning a hole in my pocket at the moment…

Even though the window is small, are you all finding that it's an advantage over irons?

Quote Originally Posted by centex View Post
    I have a GSSF Coupon burning a hole in my pocket at the moment…
    I have multiples! One is expiring next month. I don't think the blue label 26.5 MOS is gonna be out in time. Dammit...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    Even though the window is small, are you all finding that it's an advantage over irons?
    Easily, especially for a smaller framed gun like a Glock 26. Don't think I'd carry one on a Glock 19 or 17 though.

User Tag List