Page 120 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1230

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

Site Supporter
    So, the macro with my modified WC frame and a full size EPS at this point can take over full size gun work for me. I typically use one of my full size M2.0s for range and home defense use while keeping the p365 guns I have for carry but I now shoot this macro setup just as good, and in some runs, better than my full size m2.0s with optics and Apex triggers.

On a side note, I installed the new Ramm Tactical trigger over the weekend and, my goodness, there is zero take up (its not adjustable) and I will be taking it out….about 1/4” total trigger travel. Video of trigger pull below

https://vimeo.com/948757352

Name:  IMG_3801.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  33.8 KB
    Last edited by Brianjkeene; 05-21-2024 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    So, the macro with my modified WC frame and a full size EPS at this point can take over full size gun work for me. I typically use one of my full size M2.0s for range and home defense use while keeping the p365 guns I have for carry but I now shoot this macro setup just as good, and in some runs, better than my full size m2.0s with optics and Apex triggers.

On a side note, I installed the new Ramm Tactical trigger over the weekend and, my goodness, there is zero take up (its not adjustable) and I will be taking it out….about 1/4” total trigger travel. Video of trigger pull below

I am so excited to see your range testing on that trigger haah

On a side note, I installed the new Ramm Tactical trigger over the weekend and, my goodness, there is zero take up (its not adjustable) and I will be taking it out...about 1/4" total trigger travel. Video of trigger pull below

I'm loving that module I bought from you! If you ever decide to sell these as a side gig, I think a lot of people would be willing to pay good money for them. The work you did is impeccable! IMO, it also solves one of the biggest issues with the P365 platform for those of us with L/XL hands (too small of grip circumference).
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

Would you post a side-by-side from the back vs a standard Macro grip? I'd like to see the comparative thickness. I've found that the Macro doesn't index for me as consistently as my G19 and I think it's largely because the Macro grip is so much thinner in my XL size hands. Of course that's one of the selling points as well... but maybe there's a sweet spot.

So, the macro with my modified WC frame

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Would you post a side-by-side from the back vs a standard Macro grip? I'd like to see the comparative thickness. I've found that the Macro doesn't index for me as consistently as my G19 and I think it's largely because the Macro grip is so much thinner in my XL size hands. Of course that's one of the selling points as well... but maybe there's a sweet spot.
    The ones Brian does are thicker on rear strap. I think you would like it

Wow, interested to see the reliability of this trigger. Please keep us posted.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Some pictures and measurements vs a factory macro lower with large backstrap and a full size M2.0 with a M/L backstrap. Then how it fits in my hand and showing the space for my support hand. Note, I wear an XL Mechanics glove. Also a sneak peak a chopped WC macro frame that I just started - it will end up the same width/profile of full size WC Macro frame

Name:  IMG_3846.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  28.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_3848.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  28.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_3847.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  33.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_3849.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  40.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_3850.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  36.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_3851.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  33.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_3852.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  27.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_3852.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  27.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_3853.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  30.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_3854.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  21.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_3855.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  22.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_3856.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  38.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_3857.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  41.1 KB
    Last edited by Brianjkeene; 05-22-2024 at 11:06 AM.

For mil/le purchasers, an amazing deal. $799 with a Romeo X.

https://www.provenoutfitters.com/sig...ca-9-bxr3p-rxx
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    For mil/le purchasers, an amazing deal. $799 with a Romeo X.

https://www.provenoutfitters.com/sig...ca-9-bxr3p-rxx
    If HQ would go ahead and approve the Romeo X already, I’d place an order today.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    If HQ would go ahead and approve the Romeo X already, I’d place an order today.
    I only have months of experience with the X, as opposed to years with the Holosuns, but so far I am impressed. Buttons are recessed to avoid accidentally touching them, the dot intensity is bright, the circle option is pleasing to my eyes, and the battery compartment is better than the H.

Name:  IMG_8402.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  55.9 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List