Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,083 of 2083

Thread: Let's talk PDW's

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Well now. The MP320 showed up and has a pretty high chuckle quotient.

The brace they give you is 1/3 shorter than the old SIG braces but is otherwise the same design. I’m wondering if that was a response to something legislative? Trigger pivot to back of brace is 13.25”.

And the muzzle of a full size 4.7” slide is about 3/4” recessed, so a 5.5” barrel will do it. I’ll go threaded, possibly with a flash can.
    “Length of pull” was a data point in one of the convoluted ATF spreadsheets where everything becomes an SBR.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    “Length of pull” was a data point in one of the convoluted ATF spreadsheets where everything becomes an SBR.
    Looking at SIG’s product announcement video again, he made a point of pointing out the 13”. But when he demoed a SBR version, they had a full length Minimalist mounted. I wonder how the length of one of the original braces would work?

I’m leaving mine alone for now, but I’m pulling for amnesty round 2.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Finally found the right barrel for the MP320 that will allow me to retain fingers - but the bare 5.5” comes right to the end of the handguard which is too close for my comfort. Looking at different muzzle devices, the flash can I tried strikes the handguard on recoil.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List