Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee Inline Bullet Feeder Kit

I ordered the .35 caliber setup, hopefully it's gets delivered early enough I can get it set up today.

I wonder if the .45 version will feed .44 well enough to avoid needing to buy both versions?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Set mine up a couple of weeks ago and finally used it this afternoon to load 150 .38 Specials with Berry’s 158gn plated. Had several instances of the bullet falling out of/bouncing off of the case and 2 instances of a bullet dropping when performing another operation.

I think the first problem is from the case being slightly out of position. When the feeder is fully loaded there’s a lot of swaying and extra movement each time the turret is advanced. Either that or the additional weight is messing with the timing of the advance just enough that I usually had to finish the movement by hand. Next time I’ll only load 1 or 2 tubes and see if it still happens. If it does I’ll try adjusting the advance.

I like it well enough that I’m going to get the .45 version sooner rather than later. Hopefully it will work for .44 as well.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List