Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sports fans- do you own your favorite players jerseys?

Site Supporter
    I have a Tamba Hali Chiefs jersey from the late 2000s. I loved him because that team was generally mediocre at best, but he played so hard with so much effort every time he was on the field. It's currently my proof that I'm not jist a recent Chiefs fan.

I’ve got several from my favorite MLB team, but they are all very old now. From childhood up until about 10 years ago I was a huge MLB fan, when they went political and off the rails the love affair died. I choose not to give them my money any longer, it was tough at first but like any break up it got easier with the passing of time.

Not that I can recall. If so, not for about 50 years. I think that my mother may have bought something like that, for me, when I was a kid. I think it was a t-shirt, not a jersey.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I have a t-shirt with:
    Foxtrot Juliet Bravo on the front &
    Let's Go Brandon on the Back.

Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Me neither. I'm down for some weird shit, but that's too creepy for me.
    I re-tract this post and sentiment. I remembered this morning I wore a Bart Starr jersey as a boy playing backyard football. And my son recently gifted me a long sleeve T shirt with a retro Green Bay jersey of Number 15 BART STARR after seeing a game in Green Bay; which I do were as it’s fit is perfect and makes me look jacked. lol

So I’m creepy as anyone too. @blues
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I’ve a NeverTrump bracelet I wear that ironically I bought from the Rubio campaign in 2016 🤣🤣🤣
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I’ve a NeverTrump bracelet I wear that ironically I bought from the Rubio campaign in 2016 🤣🤣🤣
    Too bad your champion turned out to be a kiss-ass. As several other obsequious senators proved to be.

(Not a Trump enthusiast myself...but if we're going there...)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

My daughter wears Valentina Shevchenko rashguards, I think that counts

https://wsisports.com/products/bulle...ong-sleeve-top
    #RESIST

I had a Bernie Parent Flyers jersey when I was a kid. I was a very fine street hockey goalie. In 5th grade we challenged the 6th grade and won 5-2. In 6th grade we challenged the 7th grade and lost 1-0. GOA = 1.5. Had I grown up in Canada and been able to skate, I might have been a solid backup goalie for one of the lesser teams in one of the regional junior hockey leagues.

Jerome Brown, of blessed memory, was my favorite Eagle of all time. I was at the MNF body bag game against the Redskins circa 1990, in which he was beyond spectacular. If I were ever to have an Eagles jersey, it would be a retro “99” Jerome Brown jersey.

There is also collecting/displaying versus wearing. I'm a football fan and have several signed and unsigned jerseys most of which were gifts. I wore one to a game once because my nephew gave it to me and he went with me. As a general rule I agree it is a little weird if one thinks about wearing a much younger strangers name on your back although after going to a few games there are about 50k fans per team that don't agree. I like the idea of my own name or something witty on a jersey.

User Tag List