Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Cigar and Pipe thread

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I also picked up a Drew #9.. Maybe for tomorrow?
    Enjoyed this one a lot... a close second to Ashton VSG on the non-Cuban list for me.
    Picked up another and a couple more LFD's... Need to try a T52 eventually.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Damn, I still haven’t tried a LFD Andalusian Bull.

I remember when they came out and they were unobtainable, but I sort of forgot about them. I should grab one.

So good!

Name:  IMG_4343.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  97.8 KB

From The label

Creased by our coredores who had so reduce their consumption of Liga Privadas, they banded together and rafted a blend for their own daily enjoyment. By selecting different vintages and primings, it was no mere replacement, and quickly became their favorite smoke.
    Our people, the common-folk of Nicaragua, are the true living fabric and heart of our factory in Esseli, "La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate" The production floor, where shey demonstrate their craft is the crossroads berween ari e passion- and where the real magic bakes place every single day. Thank you for making Undercrown your favorite cigar in the world for the past 10 years, it means the world co us... a Decade of Dedication,
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List