Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vuurwapen HMC9 Glock 43 (43x/48?) frame for P365 magazines

Ugh. Thanks, this may be a dead end.

P365 grip angle and capacity + Glock mechanical simplicity + SCD = win.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Bumping this back up as a part of quest to reduce wrist pain. Did anyone ever get a HCM9 frame? Taking my 43 RDO and plopping all the working bits into a more vertical frame with higher capacity is very appealing. I sent them a question.
    Mine is still on order. Will let you know if anything happens with it.

I think there’s something to be said about the concept for people who like trigger dongle but don’t like manual safeties.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Mine is still on order. Will let you know if anything happens with it.

I think there’s something to be said about the concept for people who like trigger dongle but don’t like manual safeties.
    I just look at the SIG’s FCU complexity compared to the glorified zip gun that is a Glock, and I know which I prefer.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    AFAIK nothing has shipped.

Last I knew they were going to sell serialized frames. They were testing the guns more and had a failure of the metal insert where the trigger housing would install. They said they were going to redesign the part before releasing anything. That is the last I heard.

From my understanding, they decided to go from rails that weren't molded in to rails there were - in the name of reliability. They had some issues with reliability that they deemed to be driven from the rails. I'll see if I can find the message they put out regarding it. I still have hopes they will release it. However, I've settled back on a g26.5 as my EDC when I need to ensure I don't print.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    From my understanding, they decided to go from rails that weren't molded in to rails there were - in the name of reliability. They had some issues with reliability that they deemed to be driven from the rails. I'll see if I can find the message they put out regarding it. I still have hopes they will release it. However, I've settled back on a g26.5 as my EDC when I need to ensure I don't print.
    My info is from their instagram page. There is a pic of the broken part with them saying they need to do a redesign.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    My info is from their instagram page. There is a pic of the broken part with them saying they need to do a redesign.
    Yep, I just went back and looked.

Name:  3E470DD0-30A8-4EB2-B26A-525AD707EDDA.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  39.6 KB

Anybody seen recent activity from Vuurwapen? Both of their announced frames (HMC9 and Gen X) have a lot of appeal as a way of dealing with my wrist issues, but I’m starting to wonder if they will ever become available.
    Ken

Anybody seen recent activity from Vuurwapen? Both of their announced frames (HMC9 and Gen X) have a lot of appeal as a way of dealing with my wrist issues, but I’m starting to wonder if they will ever become available.
    Vuurwaapen has been sketchy about details and progress and I’m thinking that it’s DOA.

I asked Omaha Outdoors for a refund and they came through with a mailed check and a written apology.

Has anyone heard anything from Vuurwapen?
    Ken

Has anyone heard anything from Vuurwapen?
    I was contacted by Omaha Outdoors to verify my address on file so they could issue a refund. I had originally placed my order august of 2021. I called and asked if I could just stay on the pre-order but was told they’re issuing refunds to everyone due to the delay in the product being released.

User Tag List