Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tattoos! Got Some? Want Some? Discuss.

Well, body art would only detract from how seriously fucking cool I am, so there's that. Then in a choice between tattoos or guns/ammo, guns/ammo always wins.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I'm on the metallic objects should not enter the human body voluntarily category. With that said, it took me almost 50 years to figure out what I wanted on me forever, and now I don't know if its worth the pain or effort.....or the example to my kid.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I have one tattoo, in two locations. My son's birth footprints on the tops of my feet.

Site Supporter
    Here. My left arm after just getting finished. It took nearly three years to complete going back and forth to State of Grace in California. I finished it just before the previous Sergeant Major of the Army pushed to change the tattoo policy. It's a Genbu - represents Tamoten, the Buddhist patron of Warriors. I guess I won't be in the Army forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by imp1295 View Post
    Here. My left arm after just getting finished. It took nearly three years to complete going back and forth to State of Grace in California. I finished it just before the previous Sergeant Major of the Army pushed to change the tattoo policy. It's a Genbu - represents Tamoten, the Buddhist patron of Warriors. I guess I won't be in the Army forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wow, that's truly impressive! Your dedication and commitment to completing your left arm tattoo over three years is remarkable. The symbolism behind the Genbu representing Tamoten, the Buddhist patron of Warriors, adds depth and meaning to your artwork. It must have been quite the journey to have it done at State of Grace in California. It's a shame about the changes in the tattoo policy, but your tattoo will forever stand as a testament to your perseverance and the values it represents.

User Tag List