Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Flamingo and Rob's Tools Presents: Speed Loader Along Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner Precision, LLC View Post
    @RevolverRob and @Flamingo,

Any closer to Prime Time yet?

Thanks,
    I am unfortunately laid up. I had a Lisfranc fracture of my foot that required a surgical repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner Precision, LLC View Post
    @RevolverRob and @Flamingo,

Any closer to Prime Time yet?

Thanks,
    The short answer is yes.

The long answer is, it's still going to be a minute. With me moving to New York, things have had to take a back seat. The good news is, I have a block of time just after New Years where I will be back in SeaTac for a work conference. I am adding several days to that trip to ensure I am able to spend time at the FART Factory. And as long as @Flamingo doesn't hurt himself...again...we're planning to crank out a large run of SLOBs.

Flamingo and Rob,

Thanks for the update, I understand life in its many forms getting in the way...I will patiently wait to buy , in the meantime, I hope Flamingo gets better quick...
    Skinner Precision LLC official Account
    07 Manufacturer specializing in Competition Rifles

FOLKS FOLKS FOLKS!!!I am excited to announce - @Flamingo and I will FINALLY have an opportunity to build a run of SLOBs this January.

We are not taking pre-orders, however, what you can do to help us out is - Join our WAITLIST

And in the comments section tell us how many and what color(s) you want your SLOBs in.

Here is our Coming Soon Product Page (Pictures are also coming soon).

We ask you to join the waitlist, because we have limited time for production and need as accurate a count of the number of SLOBs to make as we can, to ensure as many folks can get them as possible.

When we're ready to upload inventory, waitlist folks will get an email notifying them, this will go out 24-hours before any Social Media posts. In order to ensure folks are able to get what they requested via waitlist your order quantity will be matched to your waitlist quantity and any overage will be canceled (i.e., you're only getting the number of SLOBs you request in waitlist, until the waitlist is fulfilled).

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    We are not taking pre-orders, however, what you can do to help us out is - Join our WAITLIST
    Waitlist link says I don't have access. I promise I'm not going to write a check out of my late MiL's account. Again...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Guys try this link: https://forms.gle/jk8LYybgM4n2GEnX9

Looks like I might have added the wrong link before.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Guys try this link: https://forms.gle/jk8LYybgM4n2GEnX9

Looks like I might have added the wrong link before.
    That is the screwiest form I've seen in awhile.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I definitely want one but I’m a little unsure of the form. Looks like it may still not be working properly.

Site Supporter
    Any updates? TIA...

Sorry guys I meant to give an update.

Unfortunately, things got all haywire. I ended up with a bad case of COVID and had to cancel my trip out west to Seattle. We are working on getting that trip rescheduled, I had to wait to get clarity on work scheduling, which finally happens this week. So, hopefully, I can give everyone an updated ETA.

I appreciate everyone's patience. Turns out, much to my chagrin, I am human.

User Tag List