Page 654 of 684 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 6837

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    What finish you got? I’d trade my marine finish choked barrel for a fixed choke.
    Flat black with a pretty low round count, but I'd honestly prefer a new part even given the fact that MGW charges like $650 for it (if they had it in stock).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by destruya View Post
    I'm just hoping that the Gen 2 Part Deux isn't so different that we initial-adopters don't get left cold over time. That said, the fact that the "1301T G2PD" doesn't have the beveled feeder makes me think Beretta didn't radically alter the production line.

(They really should've called it the "1301 Pro-Tactical" or something since the pro-lifter is the biggest value-add over the previous gen, which was also now-confusingly referred to as "Gen 2")

Oh, and while I'm here - I'm coming up on three years with my 1301T come this September - anyone have suggestions for where I could send my LE's fixed-IC choke barrel off to for choke threading? I've tried to find a new stock OEM barrel *with* the choke threading already in place but the usual suspects like MGW are OOS. And for those who've already had it done, what am I looking at cost-wise?
    I personally wouldn’t be in a hurry to get the Chrome lined barrel threaded since you’ll be cutting through the lining to get chokes.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I personally wouldn’t be in a hurry to get the Chrome lined barrel threaded since you’ll be cutting through the lining to get chokes.
    Yeah, I know - which is why I'm trying to find a new OEM barrel from one of the five-rounder non-LE 1301Ts that's pre-threaded for a choke. The only reason I'm starting to care is that I'm planning on picking up an A400 for skeet and trap and that means I might *eventually* end up getting a shotgun can. It'd be nice to be able to swap it in-between both guns.

I'm not even sure if this is the right one: https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page...a6c86352c05000

Oh, and it appears that Beretta (at least in the UK) is now selling the Gen 2's trigger group with the pro-lifter and new trigger pre-installed: https://estore.beretta.com/en-gb/pro...-ga--12-C8K415 (and to save the suspense, no, they won't accept international orders - not even inter-European orders)

No results (yet) on the US site for the part number: C8K415

...I think this means don't expect the Tactical Pro-Lifter to come back in stock any time soon. =/
    Last edited by destruya; 01-21-2024 at 12:20 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Looks like GG&G may already be announcing a "just as good" heatsheild.

They blatently ripped off Aridus previous designs, so I'm curious if they've somehow ripped off the heatsheild prior to it even being released. Even if thats not the case I wont be buying any of their products.

@SpyderMan2k4

Attachment 114149
    I think GG&G should focus their efforts on filling the existing orders they have rather than introducing new products. I placed an order 2 weeks ago for an add-on for my 1301 and got quite the attitude about how busy they are when I called this past week to politely inquire when my product would ship. Not cool to be treated like they’re doing me a favor when I buy something from them.

Aridus redesigned their rear handguard mount. The new part frees up the entire M-Lok slot on the Zhokov handguard.

ETA: If I'm ready Adams IG correctly it appears he's redesigning most of the 1301 legacy upgrades to reduce weight. Hopefully he makes the parts available A La Carte so existing users can upgrade. My 1301 had gotten pretty chunky.
    Last edited by Centerfire; 01-21-2024 at 12:44 PM.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Centerfire View Post
    Aridus redesigned their rear handguard mount. The new part frees up the entire M-Lok slot on the Zhokov handguard.

ETA: If I'm ready Adams IG correctly it appears he's redesigning most of the 1301 legacy upgrades to reduce weight. Hopefully he makes the parts available A La Carte so existing users can upgrade. My 1301 had gotten pretty chunky.
    Correctamundo.

There are revisions to the SGA adapter and the Zhukov handguard adapter that will be shown off next week, as well as the new heat shield.
    3/15/2016

Here's a recent scientific study conducted providing empirical evidence validating the 1301P over every other modern shotgun.

The Aridus heat shield in action:

Name:  mattguard.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  65.9 KB
    3/15/2016

So now that it's all out there:

New SGA adapter and Zhukov fore-end adapter that are made of high durability polymer
    New heat shield that covers about where your hands should go...as seen above...and clamps to the barrel without impacting POI on the test guns
    Revised Zhukov mounting bracket at the rear to give back the full MLOK slot

So more options.
    3/15/2016

Name:  adapter1.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  44.3 KB Name:  adapter2.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  37.8 KBName:  adapter3.jpeg
Views: 334
Size:  48.1 KBName:  sga1.jpeg
Views: 341