Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Anyone care to recommend a MOS plate to mount an EPS/EPS Carry on a Glock 26/19?

I like the Forward Control Designs plates for MOS, but they don't support Holosun.

This one looks like it will work but haven't used CH...
    https://chpws.com/product/v4-mil-leo...-mos-preorder/

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

-Rainman
    I have used a bunch of these with the EPS full size on MOS pistols. I prefer them to the alternative at any price and they are half the price of CHPWS.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09PF...b_b_asin_title
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have used a bunch of these with the EPS full size on MOS pistols. I prefer them to the alternative at any price and they are half the price of CHPWS.

Very interesting. I didn't realize there was another alternative. I recently needed a filler plate to put a 507Comp on my AXG Legion and C&H was out of stock. I got a Springer Precision but didn't like a few things about it, namely it was way thicker than needed for a filler plate and it didn't actually have any locaters on it like the C&H do. The C&H came a couple of days later and I stuck that on. Of course like I often find with their products the machining leaves a bit to be desired and it was quite loose in the front to back direction though the side to side was good because of the locaters on the bottom.

I saw on another thread the DPP might require an exceptionally taller set of iron BUIS. Am I mis-understanding that?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I saw on another thread the DPP might require an exceptionally taller set of iron BUIS. Am I mis-understanding that?
    No. I am getting away with the OEM sights as lower 1/8 witness and they are sufficient for my needs. A .200 front would be a bit better.

Many thanks rawkguitarist and GJM - plate on the way!

-Rainman

Any current feedback on how these are holding up? I'm seeing several reports lately of poor QC on the EPS Carry line, and I'm looking for an optic for a G48. I'd intended to do an EPS Carry, but may settle for a 407K until the QC issues get sorted if there's any substance to the claims. I consider PF a far more definitive source of info over the likes of Facebook groups or other more casual forums, hence the question. I'm specifically looking at a 6MOA model, if that matters. Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    Any current feedback on how these are holding up? I'm seeing several reports lately of poor QC on the EPS Carry line, and I'm looking for an optic for a G48. I'd intended to do an EPS Carry, but may settle for a 407K until the QC issues get sorted if there's any substance to the claims. I consider PF a far more definitive source of info over the likes of Facebook groups or other more casual forums, hence the question. I'm specifically looking at a 6MOA model, if that matters. Thanks everyone!
    I have a half dozen full size EPS optics in use, and none have experienced an issue. Only one EPS Carry, and not enough rounds to form an opinion. YVK had to send an early Carry back. The EPS (full size) came after the Carry, and my belief is that they improved things before releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    After going through 7 EPS Carry to get 4 good ones earlier this year, I'm still on the EPS Carry train. All of my EPS Carry are the 6MOA dot. I'm actually in the process of switching dot colors from green to red. The latest EPS Carry RD6 I bought has slightly neater epoxy around the edges and smaller shoulder M3 screws (still 12mm OAL). I think they've been improving them since the release. Whether it's at a level of quality acceptable to you is hard to say.

If you don't want/need an enclosed sight, I still think the 407k is the best "k" red dot for the money. I've also been playing with the 507k ACSS and planning to use one for IDPA. That one has a 3MOA dot and giant (230 MOA) Vulcan ring to help locate the dot when doing odd presentations.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I think you are interpreting DPP as Delta Point Pro instead of the name of this particular company. This is actually the thinnest plate there is for the EPS/K optics. I don't know what DPP stands for in their company name, but they succeeded in creating confusion. At least it's not a cringe weird name like other Chinese sellers adopt. Example: Excellent Elite Spanker. I'm not sure how much spanking you have to do to become an excellent elite spanker, but they have figured it out.
    Last edited by stomridertx; 12-12-2023 at 08:59 PM.

No. I am getting away with the OEM sights as lower 1/8 witness and they are sufficient for my needs. A .200 front would be a bit better.
    I currently have a RMR w/Ameriglo GL-491 sights on my G26...
    https://ameriglo.com/products/details/gl-491

Do you think that the .365 front / .451 rear sights would be too tall and occupy too much of the EPS Carry window?

-Rainman

User Tag List