Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New XMacro, Need holster suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    The top half of the velo4 is probably my favorite holster.

I just wish they’d move the wedge lower on the holster on longer models. I’m using one for a 1911 right now and it’s great, but I end up needing to add a weird Frankenstein wedge below the molded one anyway.

I agree with this. The velo 4 is an amazing quality holster, however the wedge doesn’t work for me either. I tried different ones. I’m still running a zero belt though.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    I've got an XMacro on order. I've always used holsters with a 10 degree cant as I've run longer barrel/slides. I was thinking the XMacro might be short enough to allow a 0 cant holster.

Any thoughts?
    John Hearne , I would still go with 10 degree cant as that's what your used to and (so I hear ) quite good at drawing a gun in a holster with that cant. The minimal draw speed difference you may get with the 0 degree cant vs the concealment of 10 degree isn't worth it, IMO , which is worth what you paid for it
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Been carrying a X-Macro in a JM AIWB for most this year. Very happy with it.

A member here was nice enough to sell me a JM AIWB holster. Received it yesterday. Looks great. I need to order a wedge now.
    I’m not sure how often or if I will carry the XMacro, but I figured I should have a holster JIC.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Tag List