I recently asked CHPWS about an optics plate for a Steiner MPS to Springfield Prodigy. CHPWS makes separate ACRO and MPS plates for several pistols. The Prodigy is not one of them. Below is the reply.

The ACRO plate will not work for the MPS. I know Steiner says it is the ACRO footprint...it isn't. We have tested it and even told Steiner this. The mounting rail on the rear of the MPS plate is far wider than the ACRO, which won't allow any engagement with the mounting system of the MPS. The forward rail is the same size, however, mounting an MPS on an ACRO adapter plate will only result in engaging half of the mounting rail leaving a very wide gap on both sides of the rear. That gap is where movement can occur, creating an unstable connection.

For many of our platforms we have made a dedicated MPS plate. Unfortunately, the Prodigy isn't one of them. That doesn't mean we can't make it, but it's just not part of our production line up. Our engineers can make a custom plate for you. A custom plate, including engineering a design and production, takes about 2-4 weeks and runs between $150-$185.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk