Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 47 MOS

Pfffft…fine. Bring reality into it. We could have had GREEN guns!?!?! 😂😜😎

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    It was a missed opportunity to do our G47 green, the OAM guys could have had tan ones to match their uniforms and OFO keeps the black ones…
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Who at LESC would keep track of which guns are which in the warehouse? Like those guys don't have enough to deal with already....
    INS tried marking the Beretta 96s with the program they were issues to: BP, INV, II, DDP etc. everything was mixed within a year.

The Bureau did green frame Glock 17s for SWAT after the 1911s but went back to black when the 17s were replaced with G19M MOS models.

Maybe Geissele can do green rifles for y’all’s new contract.

Pfffft…fine. Bring reality into it. We could have had GREEN guns!?!?! [emoji23][emoji12][emoji41]
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Ole...0420/323602441

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Ole...0420/323602441

Nice! I’m taking that as authorization to start painting line Agents guns…Sir. 😂🤣😜

I picked up a second G47 this weekend and decided to try something a bit different. Went with a Boresight gun from Ben and I am thoroughly impressed with it so far. I am using a Glock Performance trigger in my stock G47 and it has been exhibiting some of the issues that a few others have mentioned in the OEM Performance thread. I have the Apex setup in this and I prefer the feel and break of this trigger 10 times over the OEM trigger (at least in dry fire). The Apex also allows me to use my SCD gadgets which to me is a necessity. Mounted an Acro P2 on a FCD plate and 10-8 Performance MOS sights. Hopefully I can get it to the range this week.
    Name:  IMG_8375.jpg
Views: 1304
Size:  71.0 KB

Nice! I’m taking that as authorization to start painting line Agents guns…Sir. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji12]
    Paint your TLR-1 green. That will get you partway there.

Paint your TLR-1 green. That will get you partway there.

TLR-1? Ewwww!!! What am I poor? 😂 X300U’s for me!

TLR-1? Ewwww!!! What am I poor? [emoji23] X300U’s for me!
    $300 light on your $228 pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    In September my work gun is changing from 17 gen 4, to a 47 with RMR. I'm wondering what attachment method, MOS plate or direct mill. I'm betting MOS plate is cheaper?

Eitherway I'm looking forward to it. It'll be first forray into gen 5s, and handgun RDS.
    I suppose we'll see.

I'm looking forward to learning RDS on their dime. If you were picking, what's your choice for the 47? I might try to duplicate the work gun but curious of your preference in dot.
    I was incorrect. Looks like we're going with G45, RMR, and a TLR7a. Hopefully the issued holster fits a bigger light.

I'm still interested in the G47 though.

I was incorrect. Looks like we're going with G45, RMR, and a TLR7a. Hopefully the issued holster fits a bigger light.

I'm still interested in the G47 though.
    Hate to burst your bubble, but it'll probably be the standard safariland 7 series that everyone in my area uses for the exact combo you're being issued

User Tag List