Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LokNLod needs thoughts

That's good news! Hoping for the best. An inspector I had once had had an aneurysm in his brain that basically caused a stroke. He recovered completely and you'd have never known he'd had an issue. Hoping for same here.

God bless LokNLod and his family. Prayers sent.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    Will definitely keep him and family in thoughts and prayers.

Best Wishes and Prayers !

Get well soon.
    Name:  spiritual-meaning-and-symbolism-of-a-bear.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  31.8 KB

Oh, man; I've dealt with him a couple times and he seems like a really good dude.

I'll say an extra prayer for him.
    I'm a "7" compared to most gun-guys, which means I'm a "3" on P-F.

Site Supporter
    Josh is a dear friend. We don’t live close enough to see each other in person often, but we still talk on a regular basis.

His wife shared another update this morning

“Just talked to the neurosurgeon. Josh’s Ct results came back and he said it was pretty typical of what they see after a stroke. He has some bleeding, but nothing they’re too concerned about at the moment. And the meds seem to be keeping the swelling down enough that they don’t feel that surgery at this time is necessary. He was responsive last night during neuro checks. They turned down his sedation for them. He would give a thumbs up, hold up two fingers, hold his arm up for a few seconds, and wiggle his toes on his right side. He couldn’t when asked to on his left, but he can feel pain and moves when they pinch him on that side, so that’s encouraging. His eyes are still not responsive (right pupil is dilated), and he’s on a vent, so we don’t know yet if he’ll be able to talk or communicate once he fully wakes up. He may be on the vent for a while to allow his body time to heal. But when I talk to him he will squeeze my hand when his sedation is down, and that gives me hope. They said those are all good signs, and given his level of stroke he’s doing really well. He definitely has young age on his side, and the fact that he is otherwise very healthy. We still have no idea why this happened.”

Vending Machine Operator
    Great to hear that surgery went well and his prognosis is looking good. That's very scary. It's worth nothing that I have a friend who had a stroke and regained most functionality, modern medicine has advanced in understanding of strokes quite a bit. Just take it easy and don't push yourself too much.

We'll be here when you're ready to get back to posting! Heal up well man!
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Thanks for the progress report. Can't wait until Josh is ready to come back and join his friends here again. He is missed for sure.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Just another reminder to cherish every waking moment of good health.

Best wishes to Josh for a full and speedy recovery!
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

User Tag List