Page 3151 of 3586 FirstFirst ... 2151265130513101314131493150315131523153316132013251 ... LastLast
Results 31,501 to 31,510 of 35857

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I'm not being made to laugh. The meme thread has failed me. Failed us all.
    In keeping with LEO theme...

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    My biggest issue is why is only she taking all the heat? Why does she alone get publicly memed to death?
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post

And as for her co-workers, the reason they're not getting meme'd is, they're not meme worthy. I mean, if any one of them had sucked 8 departmental dicks, then yea they'd get meme'd.
    I had this same conversation with a friend today, and I had a similar take as hufnagel. If one of the male officers had banged 5 coworkers, and sexted with some number of others, and she was just one of the 5, she wouldn’t be the meme. Going the other way, if she was only having an office tryst with one other co-worker, we never would have heard about it. That’s so commonplace as to be wholly un-newsworthy. JMO.

PS. For BBI:
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    I'm not going down the debate rabbit hole regarding candidates for our next president in 2024, but I am truly and completely tired of this particular asshole.
    -1911nut

Site Supporter
    In my school district a high school girl was giving hand jobs in class. The guys were lined up. Facebook has a butt plug group. Nothing should surprise anybody these days.

Name:  9E52B109-90C5-4E84-A43A-6FD120C07E6C.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  43.8 KB
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    All the sexist comments and misogyny in this thread and THIS is the place you’re taking a stand?

Ok
    On a board on which the users are 99.9%male, I would expect a certain level of that shit. I've been on computer BBSs, both local and national, before there was a world-wide web, this sort of environment was about par.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    In keeping with LEO theme...
    Kinda blurry... a 6906?

There was a joke about two men having a duel. One was fat like that cop, the other was thin. The fat guy protested that it wasn't a fair duel, that he was a bigger target. The referee thought about it, produced a piece of chalk and drew two vertical lines on the fat guy's coat. He then turned to the other duellist and announced that hits outside of the lines didn't count.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 01-26-2023 at 06:59 AM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Name:  P of A 2.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  73.1 KB
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Well, boys will be boys.

And as for her co-workers, the reason they're not getting meme'd is, they're not meme worthy. I mean, if any one of them had sucked 8 departmental dicks, then yea they'd get meme'd. As it is they just all collectively, not sure if they knew of the others exactly, were running an entire rail yard on her. Hence why she gets the memes.
    That's pretty much BS. I'm not defending her, but let's be honest here, a guy that bangs a different girl each night is celebrated as a stud in most environs. A woman who has the same appetite gets train jokes.

These memes are pretty juvenile.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    That's pretty much BS. I'm not defending her, but let's be honest here, a guy that bangs a different girl each night is celebrated as a stud in most environs. A woman who has the same appetite gets train jokes.

These memes are pretty juvenile.
    To be honest my first reaction to this story was, "Damn those guys were stupid and wow that is a women who fully understands and knows how to use her power. She doesn't appear to be all that yet she managed to put the whammy on all of them. Scary." This is a cautionary tale.

User Tag List