Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Provisional Limited Optics

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Mods, I seems like I have not only lost ability to quote people but also tag them reliably, or edit my posts. Lemme know if this is a forum software, or something on my side.
    I think it's some kind of semi-random bug in the forum software. I've not seen a resolution. It happens to me from time to time.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ms-to-be-broke

Sign seen on FB

We do this not because it is easy, but because we thought it would be easy.
    Last edited by Jim Watson; 12-31-2022 at 10:26 AM.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Currently, making ammo for open is slightly cheaper than ammo for my CO / would be LO gun, due to the compensator being optimal with lighter bullets, making it cheaper even when factoring in additional powder.
    Generally speaking, 9 major is more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Yes, to buy or load. I am using small rifle primers, Montana Gold bullets and a LOT of powder in my 9 major loads. Eley 38 Super Comp loaded ammo is cheaper to buy than Everglades 9 major.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Yes, to buy or load. I am using small rifle primers, Montana Gold bullets and a LOT of powder in my 9 major loads. Eley 38 Super Comp loaded ammo is cheaper to buy than Everglades 9 major.
    Not in my experience, but I guess it comes down to YMMV.

I've read this thread and the one on brian enos (much more vitriol there) as the exact person who's interested in this division. I have a Staccato P, and was planning to just shoot open and try to compare myself against CO shooters, but this will be nice if it comes to fruition. I have fond memories of shooting a few matches in production with a mostly stock G34 10 years ago before my just-out-of-college income slapped me in the face.

The Enos whiners are mostly right about me, i'll probably shoot 2 or 3 matches a year knowing that I will see shooters that are outperforming me by wide margins with supposedly inferior guns, and the call of dirt biking and mountain biking are too strong for me to get very dedicated, but who knows.....

Listened to this podcast today driving home from a match. It’s worth the time. DNROI, ADNROIs and DEM provide some context behind the recent rule change proposals and proposed equipment changes in Prod, L-10, and Ltd-Ops.

https://nroi.org/nroi-podcast/

A 2011 is not the only option for this sort of thing. It would give me an excuse to have this thing see light of day for the first time in a very long time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Laugo Alien

Got an email today that Laugo is opening US production and service of the pistol…

That is going to be very popular for LO I think once word gets out.

Hopefully Laugo will make 140mm extensions. The aftermarket has been very slow to make them.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Got an email today that Laugo is opening US production and service of the pistol…

That is going to be very popular for LO I think once word gets out.

Hopefully Laugo will make 140mm extensions. The aftermarket has been very slow to make them.
    You're clearly just buying skill, I'd win if I had that gun!

User Tag List