Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1201

Thread: New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Would an 18 lb recoil spring be the best all around recoil spring weight for the P-07 shooting FMJ 124gr or 147gr range ammo and for 124gr +P and 147gr standard pressure FMJ HP ammo ?
    Also does anyone make a 14lb hammer spring for the P-07 ?
    I like the 18# spring, but you can test a 15# and compare ejection distance. I prefer heavier recoil springs, and it's nicer on the gun especially with +p.

I haven't seen a 14# hammer spring. CGW has 13# and 15#, and I'm gravitating to the 15# for added reliability with harder primer ammo.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I like the 18# spring, but you can test a 15# and compare ejection distance. I prefer heavier recoil springs, and it's nicer on the gun especially with +p.

I haven't seen a 14# hammer spring. CGW has 13# and 15#, and I'm gravitating to the 15# for added reliability with harder primer ammo.
    CZCustom has a 14# spring, but at some point you're just splitting hairs...

Edit - I've played around with 18, 15, 13, and 11 - 15 is probably best bang for buck/least issues over longer term usage, culling data from here, the various CZ forums, and other readings..

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    CZCustom has a 14# spring, but at some point you're just splitting hairs...

Edit - I've played around with 18, 15, 13, and 11 - 15 is probably best bang for buck/least issues over longer term usage, culling data from here, the various CZ forums, and other readings..
    Agreed. Also, these springs aren't calibrated by NIST, so it's worth testing and buying a batch that work.

New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

CZ P-07/Holosun EPS project complete, after some fuckery with optic mounting. Compared with my 509t2 gun, the new EPS gun conceals slightly but noticeably better. This is due to a smaller optic that sits farther forward.

Milling by Stone Bridge Gunworks.
    Dawson rear sight: Glock 018-256. 0.225" Tall, 0.125" notch.
    Dawson front sight: CZ P10C. 019-529 0.170" Tall x .110"
    Note: this sight combination yields BUIS that are barely visible at the bottom of the window. When aligned, the dot is in the middle of the window. The bottom of the EPS window is so low that I’m able to use ~OEM height irons.

Below are some pics of the new EPS gun and the older 509t2 gun:
    EPS gun, loaded, holstered weighs 2.57lb (41.2oz).
    509 gun, TLR8ag, loaded, holstered weighs 2.83lb (45.35oz), or 1/4lb more (noticeable to me)

509t2 window size: 0.66x0.9”
    EPS Window Size: 0.63x0.91”

Name:  P07a.jpeg
Views: 1938
Size:  56.4 KB
    Name:  P07b.jpg
Views: 1444
Size:  53.3 KB
    Name:  P07c.jpeg
Views: 1696
Size:  83.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1706.jpeg
Views: 881
Size:  52.0 KB
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 12-21-2022 at 01:38 AM.

CZ P-07/Holosun EPS project complete, after some fuckery with optic mounting. Compared with my 509t2 gun, the new EPS gun conceals slightly but noticeably better. This is due to a smaller optic that sits farther forward.
    Clusterfrack, is this the full sized EPS? Holosun's naming convention on this model leaves a little to be desired.

I need to get my P07 milled when I can actually get my hands on one, but was trying to decide between the EPS and EPS Carry due to the potential for overhang on the trapezoidal P07 slide. I'd almost convinced myself to buy the Carry, although I'd prefer the larger window on the EPS.

Quote Originally Posted by mizer67 View Post
    Clusterfrack, is this the full sized EPS? Holosun's naming convention on this model leaves a little to be desired.

I need to get my P07 milled when I can actually get my hands on one, but was trying to decide between the EPS and EPS Carry due to the potential for overhang on the trapezoidal P07 slide. I'd almost convinced myself to buy the Carry, although I'd prefer the larger window on the EPS.
    That looks to me like an eps (not carry)

New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Quote Originally Posted by mizer67 View Post

That is the EPS. It doesn’t overhang much, and neither does the 509. I dont recommend putting a EPS carry on a P-07.

Here’s a pic from before I put lower BUIS on.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Recently spoke to a CZ rep … Asked if any P07 refresh likely and he offered, “should see smaller and lighter P07 and bigger P09!”
    Dave
    Wait… What??? I’d like to know more. ETA, etc.

That is the EPS. It doesn’t overhang much, and neither does the 509. I dont recommend putting a EPS carry on a P-07.

Here’s a pic from before I put lower BUIS on.

Is that the 6moa dot?

New CZ P-07 = Mind Blown

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Is that the 6moa dot?
    No, just a bad picture. I have the 2moa because that’s what was available. I don’t have a strong preference.

User Tag List