Thread: CT MAIG Ralley

CT MAIG Ralley

http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/7...ge-with-police

I have to wonder if resisting arrest, even if it is totally bogus, was a bright thing to do....

I think I'd go meet the people at the station, then sue. The department, then every cop there personally/individually.

People are so disappointing these days.

Site Supporter
    Another video of this event clearly shows the guy touching the officer he was conversing with. I'm not too familiar with NH law, but that physical contact alone could constitute an assault. Assault, FYI, is a crime.

What makes you think the arrest was "bogus"?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Another video of this event clearly shows the guy touching the officer he was conversing with. I'm not too familiar with NH law, but that physical contact alone could constitute an assault. Assault, FYI, is a crime.

What makes you think the arrest was "bogus"?
    Reread what I wrote. I didn't even imply it was.

I agree, wait for your day in court or back at the station.

The crowd was pretty small to begin with and I doubt the hecklers won any friends that day.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post

If that is the case, I saw the female officer assault several bystanders in the video, and she should be charged for those crimes...

User Tag List