Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ruger Security 380

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Mark my words, 20 years from now a slide that looks like it lost a fight with a milling machine is going to say "2010's" as loudly as an extravagantly hooked trigger guard says "1980s".
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Mark my words, 20 years from now a slide that looks like it lost a fight with a milling machine is going to say "2010's" as loudly as an extravagantly hooked trigger guard says "1980s".
    I should live so long, but we're well into the Milling '20's.

This Ruger has what I think of as Dust Collection Ports. They lack the culinary usefulness of the varied grating surfaces of a Zev slide.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I’ve got a Grayguns/Boresight Solutions X-Compact P320 frame and I am seriously thinking about dremeling the last Picatinny slot off the end of the dustcover to shorten it up enough to match up with my .380 P250 Compact slide and then when I get old and my hands are too stove up to work normal guns, I’m going to have the most slammin’ Granny Gun on the planet.
    Do it 😜

I finally got to handle one of these today. I’m hoping the nearby indoor range puts one in the rental case because I really want to “try before I buy” but I’m already 90% sold on getting one. All I’m really waiting on is putting a few mags through one and finding a quality IWB holster.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List