Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: anatomy of a lounge-around gun

There's not that much size difference between the K and L
    There is when its stuck down my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post

There's not that much size difference between the K and L.
    I am aware of the 386.

Perception is relative; to me, there is a considerable difference between a K and L frame cylinder when you're talking IWB carry.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    I am aware of the 386.

Perception is relative; to me, there is a considerable difference between a K and L frame cylinder when you're talking IWB carry.

Agreed. I find the K-frame to be very comfortable to carry while the L-frame is not comfortable at all. It just feels big.
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    There is when its stuck down my pants.
    They use the same flippin' holsters! I used the same Bianchi 3S Pistol Pocket for 13/65s and a 696 for years. How many mattresses can you feel a pea through?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Without reading through the whole thread, or getting into whether or not a .38 snubnose carries mass approval, is there any viable solution that people are happy with that combines holster-less carry and a laser grip?

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Without reading through the whole thread, or getting into whether or not a .38 snubnose carries mass approval, is there any viable solution that people are happy with that combines holster-less carry and a laser grip?
    Do those clipdraw thingies work with CTC grips? (I assume so, but I never tried because grownups carry their heaters in holsters. )

EDIT: Wait, no they wouldn't, because the spring thing is where the laser goes... Nevah mind!
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Do those clipdraw thingies work with CTC grips? (I assume so, but I never tried because grownups carry their heaters in holsters. )

EDIT: Wait, no they wouldn't, because the spring thing is where the laser goes... Nevah mind!

Left-handed clipdraw and carry cavalry?
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mnealtx View Post
    Left-handed clipdraw and carry cavalry?
    And you're going to swing the cylinder out how?
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I haven't found one yet.
    3/15/2016

Pocket carry? And not truly holsterless but pretty darned close is the old OSS string holster.
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

User Tag List