Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

Site Supporter
    Bow ties are not uncommon among clinicians, which I am not. I am a little curious about bow ties, but I can go a year without needing a tie.

I didn't realize tan was just for warm months. On the other hand, I don't have really cold months, so I'm not going to return the pants I ordered this week.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    I had to snooze a sibling for lack of common sense and fallacious argument promoting. Maybe by Christmas she’ll be tolerable again.
    I have a relative in this category. By Christmas would be delightful but I have my doubts.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I feel your pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I have a relative in this category. By Christmas would be delightful but I have my doubts.

Okie John
    I also have my doubts. Hoping, though, that there won’t need to be a leaving of mom and dad’s house with harsh words (swallowed or expressed).

There are reasons we don’t live in the same state.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    I had to snooze a sibling for lack of common sense and fallacious argument promoting. Maybe by Christmas she’ll be tolerable again.
    Mine gives me insight into the id of the Left.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Angry Parent or Lack of is Guilty

Maybe I’m just to old schooled. We I was a kid, if I wasn’t home before street lights came on, I was wrong.

During rioting and a curfew, these kids were outside that late. Failed Parenting!!

Dominic Black testified, his father took the guns out of a safe, so they would be stolen. This defies logic but he said it. A17 y.o. (Although he seemed to handle the gun responsibly) took the gun from the house. Failed Parenting!!

Remove these two facts and we never know of Kyle Rittenhouse.

Only one sibling? You guys are lightweights.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Bow ties are not uncommon among clinicians, which I am not. I am a little curious about bow ties, but I can go a year without needing a tie.

I didn't realize tan was just for warm months. On the other hand, I don't have really cold months, so I'm not going to return the pants I ordered this week.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    A few docs I work with use bow ties because they'll help you turn patients to look at wounds or perform bedside procedures, and a standard tie (even with a tie clip or a tack) would drop into a sterile field, a bedsore or a pile of shit.

Wouldn't know about lawyers tho.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Bow ties are not uncommon among clinicians, which I am not. I am a little curious about bow ties,
    Would you go so far as to say you’re a little bow-curious?
    Ignore Alien Orders

It's the growing tribalism in our culture. Your guy is guilty because he's not part of my tribe, while my guy is innocent because he's part of my tribe.

Then, people make stuff up to fit that that preconception.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Never mind. I don't know if it still matters.

User Tag List