Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ford Bronco aimed at the Jeep Gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by bruceride View Post
    Bronco/Ranger with the 2.3 EcoBoost is peppier than the Wrangler/Gladiator with the 3.6l V6.
    I had use of his Ranger for a few days and can confirm it is plenty peppy. And plenty more is just a few octane points and mouse clicks away:
    https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-car...e-ranger-tune/

So I take it that, currently, there is t a factory soft-too available for the 2-door? Maybe for 2022?
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    So I take it that, currently, there is t a factory soft-too available for the 2-door? Maybe for 2022?
    Yes but I don’t know how soon. Everything getting built right now is 4 door soft top

Has anyone seen the hardtop yet that can offer an opinion on how well it is designed and works? I don’t know if any made it out before. I’d like to consider a 4 door Bronco, but I won’t do a soft top.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Has anyone seen the hardtop yet that can offer an opinion on how well it is designed and works? I don’t know if any made it out before. I’d like to consider a 4 door Bronco, but I won’t do a soft top.
    I've seen the one that's being recalled, but only from the outside. The current one leaks, which is why they stopped making them and are replacing all of the ones that were already shipped. Eventually.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...ptor-revealed/

Raptor version to be technically released but likely unobtanium soon. Kind of the least interesting Raptor to date, IMO. Gigantic black plastic fender flares are pretty meh on a vehicle at this price point. Same motor as the Explorer ST.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...ptor-revealed/

Raptor version to be technically released but likely unobtanium soon. Kind of the least interesting Raptor to date, IMO. Gigantic black plastic fender flares are pretty meh on a vehicle at this price point. Same motor as the Explorer ST.
    New candidate for most stolen lists?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Didn't see it mentioned, but they apparently have relented on the manual seven speed with Sasquatch, but it looks like only on the 2 door (what I would want, though).

I built a base model that would work for me, it listed out around $43k. I need to find a demo to check out to see if is even a practical possibility.
    Ken

Is the bronco the same width as the F150? I think it is. I have a Ram 1500 now and want to downsize a little.

User Tag List