Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does this make me a bad person?

Needs a bigger hoop so you can go all Terminator 2 with it.

If civilization collapses tomorrow, I'm buying an el camino and wielding a pair of those shotguns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    The Eye-talian firearms industry is pretty incestuous. Odds are good that the historical replicas peddled in the U.S. under the Chiappa name are Pedersolis themselves.

Besides, what's the worst that happens if it malfs? The soda cans will overrun my position?
    Them soda cans run in 12-packs, I hear.

those .22LR StG-44 clones...
    Have you seen the cases they ship those things in? It just screams "Indiana Jones adventure time."

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Have you seen the cases they ship those things in? It just screams "Indiana Jones adventure time."

I so want one of those, but they've turned into unobtanium (and the mags even worse). Plus, I wasn't exactly thrilled at the level of quality in my GSG-5.

I assume that is an AOW, looks pretty short. Still fun though!

My version of that Mare's Leg is in the works...

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    I assume that is an AOW, looks pretty short. Still fun though!
    Actually, I believe it's legal as a title 1 firearm. It's got an 18.5" bbl, and is just over 26" overall length. Basically, it's treated the same as a pistol-grip, stockless Mossberg cruiser gun.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    Actually, I believe it's legal as a title 1 firearm. It's got an 18.5" bbl, and is just over 26" overall length. Basically, it's treated the same as a pistol-grip, stockless Mossberg cruiser gun.
    Cool...no paperwork makes it even more appealing.

Yup. They don't even have daily drivers; they just take their Model T's to work...

Dude, just because somebody has a collection of classic tools doesn't mean that they don't have tools they use, too. (Although I'd never call the M&P on my hip a 'weapon system' for fear I'd sound a total dork. )
    Not around here, these guys only drive them on Sundays or to car shows. It's like "motorcycle riders"... more like weekend warrior Harley rider

What is the purpose of classic tools, if you're not going to use them? I have some old Craftsman tools of my Dads, however if I'm doing work I'll use my tools.

Agreed on weapon systems, don't use the word often felt it sounded better than 'guns'.

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Does this make me a bad person?

Not necessarily a "bad" person but an unsafe one. Both firearms are capable of holding more than two rounds. Tactical Joe says more than that and you're not as safe.
    It's "Biden Tactical", thank you.

User Tag List